• Pazzo Racing Foldable Levers

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • PSR CNC Roll N Click Levers

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Vortex Levers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stock Levers - Who needs this fancy stuff

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other, go ahead and drop a line and why you chose them?

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ASV C5 short because they are well made, look good and are functional. Tried the cheap Chinese things but found them to be poor quality. For the sake of a few hundred $$ why not use quality?

Chinese knockoffs work great, just don't get the colors as they fade, I have black ones, they proved themselves with extensive clutch use in lane splitting.

I've had the Chinese knock-offs and for the money they are great however my ASV F3s are much higher quality and the extra adjustment you get from them is awesome.

Sent from my SG3

Chinese knock offs, feel much better than stock levers to me, and even if they did fade you could replace them a few times before adding upnto the branded levers

Stockers, that's what the MotoGP guys use. Good enough for them, good enough for me.

I had a set of Pazzos on my FZ6 and didn't really care for them.

My R6 is OEM, XV is OEM, Ape is actually Brembo, but feel like OEM.

I had the ASV shorties on the FZ6 and moved them to the FZ1 when I sold the 6.. Loved them for quality, fit and adjustability. Had no problem selling them when I sold the FZ1, they still looked as good as new.

Chinese crap is chinese crap, I try to avoid anything built in China.

well china crap is better each day... I got the china levers and the quality is good , not rizoma good but by any means acceptable and I'm picky

Machining is good and most important the anodizing layer is thick .

You know what is fascinating about this whole discussion is that I posted the same poll on the Fz8 forum and almost half the guys went with the chinese levers and the other half stayed stock.

Back