Where the $%#& was FZ1inNH?

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Sorry I was out of touch for over a week. ;)

This is a geek thing so I don't expect everyone to get it....

I had to go to a mandatory training in VA where we had four 12 hour days and the certification exam mid-day on Friday. 85 questions in 90 minutes. It was grueling, tedious, tiring, but very rewarding. In the end, I can say the class, facility and Instructor was awesome.

End result is I am now more marketable should this job end.... ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Eric, are you running everything in VM? We do everything including Exchange and SQL.

I run our parent company 100% virtual. They are only two hosts and 14 VMs. My company is 98% virtual. I have 22 hosts, 4 virtual data centers, and 247 VMs currently. :D There is one (BIG) industry app that they won't allow to run in a VM. The other machines that are not virtual are the backup server, an archaic modem server and one SQL server. All of Infrastructure including Exchange is virtual as well as all the other SQL servers.

I've been using it for years but this year I was tasked with getting the certification... it was 50% of next year's raise and bonus so you bet I went and got it! :D Company paid for everything which is also awesome.

wait... you were here in VA and didn't hit us up for some beers? :sly:

Congrats on the cert.... some day I may have to look into getting some...

wait... you were here in VA and didn't hit us up for some beers? :sly:

Congrats on the cert.... some day I may have to look into getting some...

Yeah, I was in Tyson's Corner. If the days were not so long and the test any easier, I'd have posted to see who could come have some brews. But... 12 hr days and 3 - 4 hrs of study a night.... I bought some Sam's and ate in my room while studying every night.... till Friday. After the test, went down to DC with my lab partner and we ate like Kings and drank like pirates.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry I was out of touch for over a week. ;)

This is a geek thing so I don't expect everyone to get it....

I had to go to a mandatory training in VA where we had four 12 hour days and the certification exam mid-day on Friday. 85 questions in 90 minutes. It was grueling, tedious, tiring, but very rewarding. In the end, I can say the class, facility and Instructor was awesome.

End result is I am now more marketable should this job end.... ;)

I don't get it, but Congratulations anyway! :cheerleader:

After the test, went down to DC with my lab partner and we ate like Kings and drank like pirates.

Pictures or it didn't happen. :nana:

Back