Who got out today?

Today will make three in a row. Yesterday I took a chance as rain was called for.... and DID come but it magically stopped about 15 minutes before I left work. :D I did have my rain suit with me but was happy to not have to put it on! Today is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!

Well it snowed last night, but Thursday it is supposed to be in the high 50's and Friday in the 60's. Colorado weather is unpredictable if nothing else, you could probably have all four seasons in one day :shaking head:

Well it snowed last night, but Thursday it is supposed to be in the high 50's and Friday in the 60's. Colorado weather is unpredictable if nothing else, you could probably have all four seasons in one day :shaking head:

I was in Aurora for about 6 mos when Lowry AFB was open many years ago for my Army AIT. There were times where we trudged through a foot of snow one day and was out the next day in shorts and tees playing football in the afternoon. You really just never knew what the days were going to be like. Beautiful country though! I remember looking at the Rockies in awe... then came the first trip TO the Rockies. Seems we drove a LONG time and they never got closer but they sure got BIGGER! Aspen and Vail were awesome even though I didn't ski.

So, today is going to hit 81 out there... brilliant sunshine... and I'm stuck on the 2nd floor looking down on the motorcycle as she gleams in the sun. I wish I could skip out for the rest of the day! The ride home will be a LONG one though! :D

We've finally got some decent weather here in the UK so I took the FZ1 out this morning for a quick run.

I only managed about 50 miles around Windsor and Camberley as there was quite a lot of traffic about for some reason. Not very far, but enjoyable :)

I'm finding the FZ1 to be a more 'fun' bike than the R1 for normal road riding but it seriously needs the suspension sorted out. On some roads it was like riding a pogo stick!

Back