Wow..

I really don't even know what to say about this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63aQ4KaMXhM&feature=related]YouTube - Lunatics!! BMW S1000RR vs 08 CBR1000RR wide open 28 miles.[/ame]

STUPID comes to mind. Streetracing, at night. Outriding what can be seen ahead, endangering other road users, the list goes on. Take it to the track and film your speedometer there, I for one would have been more impressed then.:retard:

Maybe I'm getting old....or maybe that's why I made it to getting old.

STUPID comes to mind. Streetracing, at night. Outriding what can be seen ahead, endangering other road users, the list goes on. Take it to the track and film your speedometer there, I for one would have been more impressed then.:retard:

+1 one wrong move and everything goes black..

I say BS to this video. Reason being is look how slow they pass the exit signs; if the video was clear you could read them. At 176 they should be warping by, but they are not. I think they got a speedo healer and tweaked the speedo to read higher then they are actually traveling.

I say BS to this video. Reason being is look how slow they pass the exit signs; if the video was clear you could read them. At 176 they should be warping by, but they are not. I think they got a speedo healer and tweaked the speedo to read higher then they are actually traveling.

i agree,,, maybe they are on KPH but it isnt MPH.
lines and signs going by too slow

Agree 100%.

Definitely kp/h and not MPH.

mph = km/h
100.0 = 160.934
110.0 = 177.028
120.0 = 193.121
130.0 = 209.215
140.0 = 225.308

Looks like 100 to 120 mph for most of the video. And yes, they are total idiots and give honest riders a bad name.

What a pair of Jackholes! When they kill someone or themselves, we'll all read about it.

In the words of the almighty Keith Code, "We can teach a monkey to turn the throttle to the stop."

Take it to the track if you have the desire, and do it right. Cover the speedo while you're there, too.

In the words of the ever so humble blavenia, "Go to Jail, Go directly to Jail, Do not pass Go, do not Collect $200."

Wouldn't someone besides me get really bored riding wide open for 28 miles on the highway? I'd rather be in the twisties going 1/2 the speed with 10X the effort.

I really dont think thats KMH..

The S1000RR is sitting at 186 for quite some time at 3:30....

Thats the MPH limit in the states on most of the sport bikes...

I knew this video looked familiar so I double clicked it to get to the youtube page and found out that this was the name given to me by some guys when we went to Brooklyn to pick up Richie's Ninja back in March.

Now mind you, the young lady I bought the bike from was the nicest lady. It was the group she was with that were trouble. The kid that serviced the Ninja for her was there when me and Ray pulled up. He looked like he didn't have two nickels to rub together, had a trashed R1 sitting chained up against the fence which looked like it went through the wringer. He did a whole lot of bragging how they would race at night on the parkways and make videos of it. He had mentioned this guys name and it's the same guy in the video. I remember coming home and checking it out. While we were there some others showed up and I knew these guys weren't riding within the guidelines of the law.

I'll try and find some pics I took that day to give you a visual of what I mean.
The guy hasn't posted anything new so maybe he's in Jail or worse.

Here's a shot of the guy, who likes to be called "Slick". He's the one who rides or rode with this guy. Typical "Squid".

Notice The Duct Tape Holding His Bike Together
Slick.jpg

Here's a shot of his "boyz"

Brooklyn.jpg

Brooklyn3.jpg

As you can see, they all have the proper "Squid" gear on for riding at triple digit speeds on the parkways of Queens and Long Island.:D

Yeah, you've gotta love the sneakers and sweatpants!

Is it me, or does "Slick" look like John Leguizamo (sp?)? The guy who played the vioice of Sid the Sloth on Ice Age?

Also, in picture 2, notice the HUGE flat spot down the middle of the tire on the CBR600RR. Perhaps we're all misled and they're actually really accomplished riders? HA!

I guess it could be worse. I've never understood stunters who take a hammer to their gas tanks to flatten them out for tricks. Ugh!

Hopefully they'll learn to stay safe before something goes wrong.

Yeah, you've gotta love the sneakers and sweatpants!

Is it me, or does "Slick" look like John Leguizamo (sp?)? The guy who played the vioice of Sid the Sloth on Ice Age?.

Uncanny resemblance...lol!

Also, in picture 2, notice the HUGE flat spot down the middle of the tire on the CBR600RR. Perhaps we're all misled and they're actually really accomplished riders? HA!

I guess it could be worse. I've never understood stunters who take a hammer to their gas tanks to flatten them out for tricks. Ugh!

Hopefully they'll learn to stay safe before something goes wrong.

Oh and what about the crooked muffler...gotta love it ;)

Back