Yamaha Factory Hard sidebags and the hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamaha Factory Hard saddlebags BLACK

Looking to get rid of the Yamaha factory saddlebags since I dont plan on using them anymore. They are yamaha factory BLACK saddlebags with the hardware to mount them on a FZ1. Again, these are original Yamaha OEM saddlebags.
I will try to post pics tonight. But from what I know, they are not broken or cracked. Hardly few scratches which are really not even noticeable unless you look closely. I never went down(touch wood :p), therefore these bags are in good condition.

If anyone interested, please let me know.

Saddlebags+hardware = $750 + shipping.

Last edited:
Good deal for factory bags! You can probably get Givi's for around that price, but they wouldn't be color matched. Someone with a blue FZ1 should pick these up ;)

Wow, that's tempting, but I don't have that much to spend. Good luck on the sale. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Good deal for factory bags! You can probably get Givi's for around that price, but they wouldn't be color matched. Someone with a blue FZ1 should pick these up ;)

Actually, someone should buy these and send them to me for Christmas! Oh, I'd be ever so thankful! :drools: :party0011:

After starring at my Hard saddlebags and comparing them to the ones I see online, I think My bags are BLACK:surrender::surrender::surrender:

What a dumbass:(

Anyways, here are the pics. I have edited the main post as well.

This is a steal! I just priced these at Yamabits in the UK and with conversion, before shipping, it is $1,358.63 USD!!! With shipping, he's already 50% off. Sweet deal and always when I don't have funds.... :(

These were the bags I originally wanted but could never justify the $$. I went with the Givi V35s just for the ability to swap them between bikes.

I think the killer here is those mounting racks are pricey and hard to get. The bags you can scourge for FJR bags on fleabay and forums.

I don't think it's because no one wants to buy them, because I sure do! It's more that the funds just aren't available for me anyway. After buying two Rottie puppies and all their needs then getting the insulation for my garage ceiling, and with Xmas coming... I just don't have any money and if I did? You'd have shipped them to NH already. :) Tough time of the year to sell most stuff, that is all. Post them again when people start getting their tax returns and see how long they last! :yes:

I don't think it's because no one wants to buy them, because I sure do! It's more that the funds just aren't available for me anyway. After buying two Rottie puppies and all their needs then getting the insulation for my garage ceiling, and with Xmas coming... I just don't have any money and if I did? You'd have shipped them to NH already. :) Tough time of the year to sell most stuff, that is all. Post them again when people start getting their tax returns and see how long they last! :yes:

Thanks:) if and when you are ready let me know...the offer still holds. Its already packed and securely stored in my garage. Dont think I will be using them anymore.

Happy holidays everyone:)

I'm interested, as I'm getting a price, from my dealer, for the V35's/Givi rack. Question: why would I get these bags/mounting racks over the V35's? Since I've never seen these bags/racks . . . .

Thanks.

I'm interested, as I'm getting a price, from my dealer, for the V35's/Givi rack. Question: why would I get these bags/mounting racks over the V35's? Since I've never seen these bags/racks . . . .

Thanks.

I liked the factory bags than the Givi. I have never used Givi, so im a wrong person to comment on it. I have never had issues with the ones I got.

Do you not need these for your FZ1 'cause you have another bike for touring.......like GS1200 or something with places for storage? I guess I'm also asking if you ride the FZ without any add-on devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back