2010 December M.B.O.M -- Winner

Maybe I will get out there for a late fall pic later this week... maybe even tomorrow. I work from home tomorrow so I can cruise at lunch if the weather permits!

Thanks.

Contrary to belief, this thing is a blast to drive. Or ride, or fly. however its a lot of fun.

I KNOW it is David. I'd love to have one as a stable-mate for the FZ1. You must have seen the ice-VMax video before, right?

I remember years ago a commercial for one of the first VMax bikes in the mid-80's where they pitted it up against a fighter jet in the 1/4 mile and the VMax smoked the jet.... That was the BEST Yamaha commercial EVAH!!!

I KNOW it is David. I'd love to have one as a stable-mate for the FZ1. You must have seen the ice-VMax video before, right?

I remember years ago a commercial for one of the first VMax bikes in the mid-80's where they pitted it up against a fighter jet in the 1/4 mile and the VMax smoked the jet.... That was the BEST Yamaha commercial EVAH!!!

Back when these came out I was still to disbelieving that it would beet my
V65 magna. But through the years I always new that when the Cruiser day came again it would be a Vmax. Ending up with the new generation Max was just a bonus.

Everyone! Please vote for my Out on a ride entry not the old driveway picture.

And I meen EVERYONE!!lol:shoot:

Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrot?

Attention All Members with cameras.....
There is still time to enter a picture in the Members Bike Of The Month! as voting has note yet been enabled!

There are lots of GREAT looking Bikes Out there. There will be a prize of Forum Gear for the winning entry (that I will donate to the cause, regardless of where you live). All entries will also get a forum decal, just for entering (I have lots). Is that enough of a carrot?

If anyone needs help in posting , just ask! The moderators are here to help.

Attention All Members with cameras.....
There is still time to enter a picture in the Members Bike Of The Month! as voting has note yet been enabled!

There are lots of GREAT looking Bikes Out there. There will be a prize of Forum Gear for the winning entry (that I will donate to the cause, regardless of where you live). All entries will also get a forum decal, just for entering (I have lots). Is that enough of a carrot?

If anyone needs help in posting , just ask! The moderators are here to help.

And if you don't have a camera chisel the image in stone and send it to me. I will photograph it and submit it for you. ;) :innocent0002:

Last chance for entries, before voting starts

I will leave the gallery open to entries until after work tomorrow (Friday) so any one with a picture to enter, POST UP. Please.Voting will be enabled Late Friday night.

Voting has begun

2010 December M.B.O.M - Voting Enabled

OK Members, We have 8 nice bikes entered This month. Please take the small amount of time needed to look the over and cast your vote.

For the new members, or those who have not done this before; Click on the link in this post, or go to the Gallery page, click the link to the 2010 December M.B.O.M., scroll to the 3rd set of photos. Under each picture is a blue link that says "Vote" click on the one under the photo you like best.

Good Luck to all the entrants and Thank you!

Last edited:
Back