2010 December M.B.O.M -- Winner

20 Voters

So far we have 20 votes in total. This may be a record. The leader is ahead by 1 vote with 4 bikes tied for second. Keep those votes coming members as it is a close race this time.

Maybe i'll whore myself for another vote...........crappy cell phone pic just before the cover went on. :wilynily:
IMG00249-20101104-2111.jpg

Down To The Wire

Last Two days for Voting! Anyone who has not yet voted, please do.

For all the entrants please P.M. Oldschool with your mailing address and name so that I can send you an envelope with your Forum Decal for Entering. The Winner will also need to include there shirt size and preferred shirt color. :cheers:

What a competition this time! Come on, someone has to break the tie! Or heaven forbid, add a 3rd bike to the tie!

Man, this one is tight. Just goes to show the great pics up there.

Last Day

Last Day for voting and we need your vote! If you have not done so before, give it a try. Make it a race to remember! A winner will be announced Tomorrow Morning.

We have a winner

Congratulations to Ballmead for his winning entry.

A Big thank you to all that entered and voted! It was by far the best showing all year.

For all those that entered remember to PM me with your shipping address so I can send you your gift for entering this month.

Last edited:
Back