2010 September M.B.O.M

This is what I see.

3712d1281299663-2010-september-m-b-o-m-capture.jpg

I've seen this before.

The last time this happened it had something to do with the ads being blocked for the members affected. Aaron was able to fix the problem.

and will have to reside with him for the fix b/c I can't see anything that would cause this problem.....

and the proper credentials are selected for general posting until the voting is enabled....

Yeah! We have so many new members we should have a lot more by now. Keep in mind that while almost all of us have the same bike artistic merit and scenery goes a long way towards a vote from me. Every photo can be so different....

Six do I see Seven....

Lately I have seen lots of NICE pictures from new members, a couple of silver ones come to mind. Hey guys/gals enter your bikes, if you are not sure just ask, we will walk you through it. Give the seniors ;) here some competition, and keep it interesting. We even have some Pro photographers around, go ahead show off! I would like to see a record showing this month.
:thewave:

Check out this link for tips on how to enter for first timers: http://www.998cc.org/forum/42441-post13.html

Back