2010 September M.B.O.M

Three way tie at the moment. I can tell you my wife is so proud right now about our Hyosung hanging in there against an MV and an FZ1 she does not even care if it wins at this point. ;) Thanks for the votes!

Last edited:
I am wondering if the Hyo should be in here. It is in my name and I am the only one who rides it so far but technically it is my wife's and she is not a member.

I am wondering if the Hyo should be in here. It is in my name and I am the only one who rides it so far but technically it is my wife's and she is not a member.

Just seeing a mix up of bikes that is actually owned buy member here wife, son doaughter who cares, makes it great. I love bikes. If you got em" show em".

Oh and is it not possible for me to see if I have votes, or am I really goose egging this month? lol.:confused:

Just seeing a mix up of bikes that is actually owned buy member here wife, son doaughter who cares, makes it great. I love bikes. If you got em" show em".

Oh and is it not possible for me to see if I have votes, or am I really goose egging this month? lol.:confused:

You don't see votes until you've voted and you cannot vote for your own pic. ;)

Back