2017 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

He has yet to confirm that and had a press release before he left on Holiday to say that there were some wild rumours and don't believe anything until you hear it from me....

I wonder if he will confirm it??? The last Aussie on a Ducati didn't do too bad though!!!

3 interesting races.

Mir was cool and calm and took off at the end to take another Moto 3 win with Fenati close behind.

Moto 2 ended up a 6 lap dash for cash with surprising results.

MotoGP was an interesting race with bike swaps dictating a lot of the finishing places. I feel for Jorge, he pitted at the right time, but his bike wasn't ready, that guy can't catch a break. Marquez, Pedrosa and Vinales did very well.

2 weeks until the next round. I can't wait.

Sunday Czech GP MotoGP Summary

+1 to that, Dicko! Moto3 and Moto2 were very interesting races and the MotoGP was absolutely bonkers.

Marquez was brilliant as always and the Repsol team had their shit together. I get the impression that these guys really talk to each other and everybody is on the same page. Unlike, say, Folger's team who weren't ready for him when he followed Marquez into the pits. I was gutted for Folger as that was easily another podium for him. He managed to finish 10th despite going through the pits twice. Lorenzo's story is sad as well.

One week until Austria!

The way this season has gone, I can't even begin to make a prediction until Saturdays.

Speaking of that, my girlfriend and I have been playing a predictions game all year. Whoever gets the most points at the end of the season gets treated to dinner. She's winning so far.

I feel for Sam, he deserved to be on a team that gave him half a chance; they were talking publicly about replacing him months ago. Not good for the relationship. I'm glad for Scott but I hope Aprilia doesn't do to him what they did to Sam.

I wonder who will ride the Marc VDS bike next to Morbidelli.

Back