Damnit!

Hi Missy. If you look at Partshark's microfiche for your bike, select "Fender" and it should be part #17. It 's right around $200 for it depending on the color option. The issue with the Gen II grab handles is it is one piece that is quite substantial. ;)

For the 2009 Cobalt Blue, it is part number 3C3-24773-00-P0 for $194.53

You'll also need parts #22 (foam strip) and #66 (Yamaha tuning forks) then #37 & #38, stick-on protectors.

Thank you!!! I may order most of the stock parts from part shark. I really appreciate the extra parts also, I wouldn't have known I needed those!!

Thank you!!! I may order most of the stock parts from part shark. I really appreciate the extra parts also, I wouldn't have known I needed those!!

you wouldn't need to find the parts for the cheapest if you just let that cop take you out a few times and sweet talk him into buying you the new parts!

you wouldn't need to find the parts for the cheapest if you just let that cop take you out a few times and sweet talk him into buying you the new parts!

I'm sure he misses me since I haven't been riding in a couple weeks! :)
FINALLY the adjuster is going to look at it tomorrow, since we had those two really bad hail storms here the adjusters have been busy. Repair thread to begin soon I hope!

I'm sure he misses me since I haven't been riding in a couple weeks! :)
FINALLY the adjuster is going to look at it tomorrow, since we had those two really bad hail storms here the adjusters have been busy. Repair thread to begin soon I hope!

good to hear that you'll be up and running soon.

OMG Missyl! (I obviously haven't checked in to the forum in a while...) I am glad you are basically okay and that your protective stuff did what it was supposed to! Good luck with your rebuild and insurance claim, and I look forward to your repair thread.

I'm glad you didn't get too banged up from your spill! I wiped out my Mean Streak back in 05 and the only reason I am still alive is because I was wearing a helmet (and even with that I still took 78 stitches to the face and broke my neck!).

I hate road construction. If it's not making the road surface more dangerous, then it's usually flinging crap all over the bike from the tires. The other day I passed a painting rig and you could just see the paint overspray cloud floating in the air. I went real wide around that mess!

Hope your rebuild is smooth and you get the FZ back on the road soon!

Back