ECUnleashed in Oz

Semantics? Who really cares except that it is confusing . . .but . . . On the reflash it's not an "eliminator." It's the removal of the fuel cut from the code, presumably at the source. Ivan's FCE (which works very well) tricks the sensor(s) into thinking that throttle is not fully closed and the programmed in decel fuel cut is never activated.

Glad we clearded that up then. Cheers! :D

At the end of the day the important thing is i'm happy with the new performance and how the bike feels in general and If anyone wants feedback or details on the mods i can give that based on dyno time and data, 'butt' dyno and experience gained.

Hellgate would be better to ask about this than me.

But let me say that if this were available when I was modding my bike, I would have most probably done this before adding a PCV.

I especially ike the fact that you can remove the restrictions in 1st-3rd gears.

Hey guys 1st time poster,long time reader. Thanks to the entire forum for a wealth of knowledge! Anyways question directed @ you ballmead,and maybe hellgate can chime in as well.... Got the arrow header,and sending out the ecu for ecunleashed treatment. Question is do i put the 02 sensor back in where the plug is,or do i just run that header plugged w/ the reflashed ecu? Thanks in advance gentlemen!

That would be a question for Hellgate to answer, Pete?

I have Ivan's flash and a PCV so mine is unplugged, Ive no idea about the ECU Unleashed.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Back