Happy Birthday VA rider !!

Thanks Guys! ... the Little lady took the day off work, and is cooking me breakfast right now... I think the plan later today is to cruise around and take some pictures... I've been wanting to get some pictures of some of the local church signs : "Stop, Drop and Roll doesn't work in Hell!"

So... it should be a good day.

Enjoy em while you can. I decided to quit counting nine years ago when my twin said "this birthday thing is getting old". There does come a time when maturity seems to get tiresome. Hope that is a ways off for you.

I did just the opposite. When I turned 44, I decided to start counting backwards. I figure that as we get old we all start mimicking children again, so why not! So I'll soon be 40 again. I can't wait.

Well... day was aiight...

About a month ago, we signed a lease and put a deposit down on a different apartment... to get out of the one we're currently in. Since the lease is effective today, and we had little else to do, we went over to look at the place. It was filthy. A bag of trash on the front porch ripped open, a bag of trash in the living room, dirt and grime everywhere...

Pictures : Picasa Web Albums - Aaron - New Apartment

Then we went for a drive... looking for the good Church Signs... Note to self... don't do looking for signs a few days before the 4th of July.... all of the churches will have changed the signs to be patriotic, instead of the typical fire and brimstone I've grown to love.... so... here are the better signs of the day.

Sounds like someone's homeless....

IMG_2586.JPG

This one is rather Zen.
IMG_2587.JPG

My little sinner in front of the sign...
IMG_2589.JPG

Then, we kept driving... and stopped for a walk on the Virginia Creeper Trail outside of Damascus....

IMG_2590.JPG

IMG_2593.JPG

and the Two of us.

IMG_2595.JPG

Now.... dinner... some home-made shrimp and pasta... and my favorite dessert after this... a plain pound cake... no icing.... no BS.

Back