Major Upgrade Bug Thread !

I'm sorry, but I'll admit I didn't read every post here before posting this, so sorry if it's a repeat. I like having the "Thank You", "Thumbs up", and "Thumbs down" buttons, but I really miss seeing who liked the post. I don't know if that is able to be added again, but I miss it.

I don't mean to complain. I do appreciate all the hard work it takes to make this move and "upgrade". Thanks.

I was exploring the "What's New" section. When I click on the "New Group Messages" link, the following pair of Warnings are displayed:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 21

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

I'm sorry, but I'll admit I didn't read every post here before posting this, so sorry if it's a repeat. I like having the "Thank You", "Thumbs up", and "Thumbs down" buttons, but I really miss seeing who liked the post. I don't know if that is able to be added again, but I miss it.

I don't mean to complain. I do appreciate all the hard work it takes to make this move and "upgrade". Thanks.

Done.............. It may increase page load times due to the extra database query. Let me know I pages seem to load slow

Just a test, no, I do not "dislike" your post... but just wanted to see and yep, everyone will see who likes/thanks and who dislikes a post?

It's really funny, 'cause I can thank a post and dislike it all at once! lol

Tapatalk works fine for me too, but I did have to remove the "old" forum and visit the new URL in order to start getting updates again.

Back