So, how well will these protect me?​

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Happy Belated Halloween all!​

Next month

I see at least one of those photos making it's way to the M.B.O.M. coming up.
I suspect the Dark Knights on their black and white steeds may take exception should thou ridest so attired.:fencers:

I guess you know that I really enjoy Renaissance Faires and going in character. I have several different outfits, many swords, hand-hewn oak longbow, daggers, etc. I have a royal outfit, archer outfit, swordsman outfit, nobleman and peasent/beggar/thief outfit. :D

dusty threads

I guess you know that I really enjoy Renaissance Faires and going in character. I have several different outfits, many swords, hand-hewn oak longbow, daggers, etc. I have a royal outfit, archer outfit, swordsman outfit, nobleman and peasent/beggar/thief outfit. :D

We have four swords in the house. One Katana (real) and three from the Lord of the rings, mostly ornamental. They look interesting hanging on the walls in the hallway, kind of Midevil.

I have a couple of the LOTR ornamental ones. Cool stuff!

The one in the pics above is from a ren faire vender. Sabersmith It's the real deal too. I have another one from a different vender but they do not put an edge on it. Still, good craftsmanship and great for practicing so I don't cut my leg off. :D

I have a few other various ones and one katana blade that is for real but not the greatest quality. I'm waiting to mount them when the living room is expanded in a couple years.

You're right, it is very cool to see them on display. Ever thought of doing more of that theme in the house? ;)

Back