***Official 2010 Deals Gap Thread*** (Updated OP)

You got it my friend. I can't wait. We'll be hanging out together in just 3 more days!!!!

We are already talking about our next trip up you way to NY for some Riding.

I feel like I have so much to do. I dont travel much at all so I dont know how to prepair that well.
We will be loaded up friday eve. Cooler packed, bags packed, gassed up.

Do we have an address to the place. I dont know how to load GPS Lat and longs into my GPS. I can do streets and towns and addresses. lol

In case I missed it somewhere, is there an exact address to the place we are staying at? I need to load the GPS.

This is getting too Danged exciting. I am ready to go now!!

Billy, The mototrcycle jack is loaded up so you will definatly take delivery. What a great deal. The straps have never even been unwrapped. Its like brand new. Been inside since purchased.

It's I believe 1188 Lucinnda Reed Road. Try that one and if it doesn't work call me tonight and I'll explain how to use the coordinates on your GPS. Even the least expensive units are able to use coordinates.

It's I believe 1188 Lucinnda Reed Road. Try that one and if it doesn't work call me tonight and I'll explain how to use the coordinates on your GPS. Even the least expensive units are able to use coordinates.

P.S. Hey Dave, tell me what model GPS unit you have and I'll find out how to put the coordinates into it. I'm sure that your able to do it. Thanks.

Have A Great Trip!!

I hope that one of you will have a Laptop with you so that you can post some pictures and reports through the week. I'm sure the rest of us will be jealous. Have a great time and a safe time all.

I hope that one of you will have a Laptop with you so that you can post some pictures and reports through the week. I'm sure the rest of us will be jealous. Have a great time and a safe time all.

I believe that there is a desktop computer in the house for us to use. Thats great as I can free up my memory cards each day for more video and pictures!

We are already talking about our next trip up you way to NY for some Riding.

I feel like I have so much to do. I dont travel much at all so I dont know how to prepair that well.
We will be loaded up friday eve. Cooler packed, bags packed, gassed up.

Do we have an address to the place. I dont know how to load GPS Lat and longs into my GPS. I can do streets and towns and addresses. lol

Hey Dave, if your not sure about using coordinates in your GPS you can just scroll across the map until you find the turn-off and then place a point of reference there and name it whatever you'd like. Here is the map. Just get Robbinsville in you view on the unit and then scroll it west along Route 143. It winds around going West and then you'll cross a body of water. Once you cross the water it's only a little bit further. Pretty much the fourth "right" you can make. Look at this map to see the turn-off and then find the same one on the unit, place your point and save it and you should be good.

map.jpg

Last edited:
I should have mentioned, I have packed up a guitar and some gear so you guys should bring ear plugs. At least we will have rodent controll!:surrender:

Maybey I'll set it up in the garage and fellows anyone can give it a whirl. Weather you've played before or not just try it out.

The Wolftamer, myself and one other rider will probably swing by Friday night to say hello to anyone that might be there. We're doing the Camping thing over off of 129. (that is the plan anyway) We will swing back by Saturday night if we don't end up riding that day with the other early folks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to get on the PC later today so if I don't I wish all of us traveling down to "the Ridge" have a safe uneventful trip. Be safe and I'll see you guys down there!

I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to get on the PC later today so if I don't I wish all of us traveling down to "the Ridge" have a safe uneventful trip. Be safe and I'll see you guys down there!

Just remember -- after you have driven a little while -- stop and check the bikes in the trailer. See ya there.

I got the trailer home today and loaded the FZ1 on it and backed it into the garage. I was proud of myself as it took me one shot to back it into my tiny garage. The trailer had only about 6" on each side to play with and I had traffic blocked on the street so I swung it around and got her in the first time. Harry (Dave's Dad) would have been proud of me! So I'm ready for a companion for the trip down. Maybe a nice GenII, preferably in red. :D

Hey my bike fits that description so swing by tomorrow and pick me up :D Looking forward to the trip. I have to pack all my stuff tonight. Probably wont sleep much in anticipation of leaving ;)

Back