Pics of Pets

I don't have any pets yet. I definitely want two dogs and a cat, I've recently been fascinated by the possibility of getting a bird (I was eyeing an African Grey).

My little terrors....

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

That's the "O.C." .... She's my wife's cat... she's a little slow, but she's a sweetheart... She's not the brightest... but she likes to cuddle..... She adopted us last year in Boone... She just showed up at the door one day.. we started petting her and feeding her.. and let her inside...and that was all she wrote... we're unsure of her age, but I think she's probably about the same age as Grace, if not a year older or so... and they seem to get along pretty well together...
IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

This is Grace... she is, without a doubt, my cat. She's mean. She's moody. She'll rip your arm off. If you step on her tail, she may run and hide for a bit... then ignore you for a while... but rest assured, she hasn't forgotten about you. She'll wait until 3AM, when you're stumbling towards the bathroom, half-asleep, then wrap herself around your leg, a ball of claws and teeth, and exact her revenge. Then... she'll take a nap.

IMG_1637.jpg

We got Grace at 10 weeks.
IMG_1104.JPG

She was just a little ball of fur. Back in Boone, there was an organization called "Friends for Life" that went to the SPCA about once a month, and gathered all of the animals that were about to be put to sleep. The animals were then fixed, given all of their shots, and taken into "foster homes"... The organization basically gives the animals on "Death Row" one last chance...

How could I not adopt this little cutie?
IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1374.JPG

IMG_0315.jpg

Sandy-1.jpg

Here is a pic of my Sandy. She is the sweetest and kindest dog that I have ever been around. She is a rescue dog that I literally found walking through the neighborhood. She was beaten and in pretty bad shape. A good 30 lbs under weight LOL We have taken care of that ;) and some consistent work with her and she is a great dog. This is my fourth lab.
PS- Notice the guilty look on her face? LOL The blankets she is sitting on are from my bed. She pulled them off my bed while I was at work and when I came in she was sawing logs. LOL When I scolded her = you see the look. HAHAHA!!!! She is so cute that I couldn't stay mad long. A few behavior problems that we had to work on but she has turned out to be ha fantastic dog.

This is Roxxie, my 1.5 year old Jack Russel. Doesn't get any more cute than this.
1295571638877.jpg

Elwood, a rescue dog. His original owner passed away so we adopted him. He is the most chilled out and relaxed dog I have ever met. Dangerous when he starts playing around though, he thinks he weighs 10 pounds and loves to jump around. Lets not forget the bat he has for a tail. Dented my washer one day when I came home, he was so happy.
1300931016697.jpg

Maxx, my girlfriends dog. He loves to sleep and lick face or hands. He is Elwood's mini me. Those two do everything together. Sorry but I don't have a better picture on my work comp.
1296603074425.jpg

Three of them ready for bed.
IMAG0032.jpg

Roxxie and I playing "tag, your it". All teeth, very little bite.
photo-1.jpg

Ginger, we found her roaming our neighborhood, scared alone and starving. Looks liked someone just dropped her off and left her. We brought her back to health and some friends adopted her. Happier than ever now.
IMAG0060.jpg

My wife has always wanted a bloodhound, plenty of work. This dog is nosy and get's herself into a lot of trouble, just had a run in with a skunk. As you can tell by the pics she has a real tough life.

She looks like a great dog. I really like hounds and I've always wanted a bloodhound. I've have three bassets over the years. I love their disposition, layed back, never worried, very loyal. Great with little kids too.

This is my 3yo golden retreiver and my oldest son useing her as a pillow watching tv LOL. As you can see she is totaly spoiled and loves my kids. She is kin to the Bush beans dog Jake so I guess we can say we have a tv star in the family LOL.

joker80-albums-random-pics-picture1036-merlyn-rain.jpg

Attachments

• joker80-albums-random-pics-picture1036-merlyn-rain.jpg
    joker80-albums-random-pics-picture1036-merlyn-rain.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
Annabelle the cat.

My wife found Annabelle in a puddle next to a bus stop after a huge Houston flood about 12 years ago. Annabelle was about 3 weeks old and fit in the plam of my wife's hand. She nursed her with an eye dropper and she became the grumpy, 8 pound cat she is today. What you can't see about her is that she has half a tail. About 4 weeks after she found her half her tail fell off! She rushed her to the vet and the stitched up the end of the tail. Apparently the tail had been broken in the storm but because she was so small no one noticed.

Here is she in in her sock monkey bed.

View attachment 7019

All rescues, either found them in the road or at the pound. Except for Bucky, he was about 8 weeks old when I came home from work, and he was in my kitchen with the other dogs. Apparently he crawled under the fence, and in the dog door, and the others were ok with him. :)

that is so cool!

Took this one today:
DSCN0044.JPG

After the kids got here, he got a new (less redneck) name. He's officially Prince or L'il Prince.

Here's all the dawgs in the family:
DSCF5065.JPG

Ebony (springer/cocker spaniel), Prince (yorkie), and my nephew's and niece's dawg Bella (Shiranian).

And the dawg of my heart:
xenia.JPG

My Boobear, Xenia (Nov 1996 - July 2009)

Bucky-
View attachment 7020
Otis-
View attachment 7021
Rooster-
View attachment 7022
Tater-
View attachment 7023

All rescues, either found them in the road or at the pound. Except for Bucky, he was about 8 weeks old when I came home from work, and he was in my kitchen with the other dogs. Apparently he crawled under the fence, and in the dog door, and the others were ok with him. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a dog that looks alot like your Bucky, we call her a boston baked beagle. I'll see if I have a good pic. to post.

Swamp Frog...rip. he was a pac man frog large enough that i fed him adult mice
1119212428053805248S425x425Q85.jpg

hard to see him, but here's Oden the gray banded kingsnake.
1119208174053805248S425x425Q85.jpg

not really my pet.. but apparently i was feeding sunflower seeds to something living in my ex500's airbox...
2436090450053805248S425x425Q85.jpg

Bitch 1 and Bitch 2
2848727790053805248S425x425Q85.jpg
2026730230053805248S425x425Q85.jpg

I dont have this anymore, but it was awesome when it was in its prime.
1119210363053805248S425x425Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pics of my daughters dog Muffin. The poor little mite went blind last year but as you can see she still loves to chew a bone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back