Post your lady with her bike

Here's a pic of my ladies and my FZ1. The wife is about 39 weeks pregnant with a little guy....and my daughter is 3 1/2. Super exited to have a son to share my love of motorcycles with too!

The wife has shown interest in learning to ride this year after the baby is born...so I'm on the hunt for a 50cc scooter for her.

I taught my wife how to ride Dirt Bikes nearly 15 years ago when we first got married. I remember freaking out every time she went down, she once hurt her leg pretty bad, nearly sprained the ankle I think. Then she really started to pick it up and was getting pretty good when we moved and I was forced to sell the bikes.

I would love for her to get into street bikes, but as of now she has no desire to even ride pillion with me, though once in a while she mentions the idea of having a bike again.

well see.

Here's my daughter with my FZ1 and a few others at a dealership. She's 10, but has an interest in motorcycles. I wish I could afford to get her a little dirt bike and we had a place to take her to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my daughter with my FZ1 and a few others at a dealership. She's 10, but has an interest in motorcycles. I wish I could afford to get her a little dirt bike and we had a place to take her to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics BDazzler! Reminds me of my daughter who is now 26. I let it go by for the same reasons - money and a place to ride. Moving out of the city to the country so maybe now. An older Honda XL 100 would suit her!! Cheers.:):):)

My youngest daughter (7)... 1st day on the Honda CRF50! Also her little ride home from school on the FZ1... She's been asking me to do it again ever since... Lol

Karyn on the FJR

3in1mcday022.jpg

201110OctFJR080.jpg

001.jpg

i know i started this thread with my girl on a ninja 250 but we have sence got an FZ6 lol so heres an updated pic iv posted this elsewhere on the forum but it fits here lol

she loves it says its better in every way comfort wind protection obviously performance and i think appearance

Glad to hear she likes it. My wife really liked the FZ6 too, but ended up with the FZ6R mostly because being barely 5'2", it just fit her better, and I also lowered it almost 2" F & R.
That and she really loves the Pearl white & the graphics on it...............you know how it goes, if she's happy - I'm happy! :D

Glad to hear she likes it. My wife really liked the FZ6 too, but ended up with the FZ6R mostly because being barely 5'2", it just fit her better, and I also lowered it almost 2" F & R.
That and she really loves the Pearl white & the graphics on it...............you know how it goes, if she's happy - I'm happy! :D

Did you get the Roaring Toyz lowering link? If so, the instructions were written by me and the yellow bike in the photos used to be my wife's FZ6R. ;)

Michele did love hers but we needed a much more powerful charging system for her and needed it a little lower so the FZ1 was a better fit. She loves this bike the best.

I really liked the FZ6R though. It wasn't much lighter than the FZ1 but it "felt" lighter... smaller and very flickable through the corners. Not the most powerful but for a Yamaha, it was linear and predictable... smooth! Fun bike! Michele rode it from NH to MI and back. :tup:

Us somewhere in upstate NY on the way to MI.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Did you get the Roaring Toyz lowering link? If so, the instructions were written by me and the yellow bike in the photos used to be my wife's FZ6R. ;)

Michele did love hers but we needed a much more powerful charging system for her and needed it a little lower so the FZ1 was a better fit. She loves this bike the best.

I really liked the FZ6R though. It wasn't much lighter than the FZ1 but it "felt" lighter... smaller and very flickable through the corners. Not the most powerful but for a Yamaha, it was linear and predictable... smooth! Fun bike! Michele rode it from NH to MI and back. :tup:

Us somewhere in upstate NY on the way to MI.
attachment.php

Yup, the roaring toyz block and dropped the front to match.
Her first street bike was a Buell blast, and when she got her FZ6R she said it was like going from Ford Pinto to a Mustang ( I totally agree )............I kid her sometimes and say going from your FZ6R to an FZ 1 will be like going from a V-6 Mustang to a GT 500, but for now at least shes very happy with her 6, but she hasnt ridden my 1 yet either LOL.

Back