Pyro's Twisted Texas Tour '11

That was amazing. Man! No cars, bikes, cops, or even people. Now thats a deserted road! I need a road like that over here! Nice choice of music. How did you get the Def Leppard song to play exactly for the duration of the video???

That was amazing. Man! No cars, bikes, cops, or even people. Now thats a deserted road! I need a road like that over here! Nice choice of music. How did you get the Def Leppard song to play exactly for the duration of the video???

Edits to the video to shorten it - I removed some bits of the straights. Call it artistic freedom, but I also don't know too much about cutting/extending the music track so... I'm not editing over my head! LOL

I've got more videos coming! Look for my River Road video shortly!

:)

Edits to the video to shorten it - I removed some bits of the straights. Call it artistic freedom, but I also don't know too much about cutting/extending the music track so... I'm not editing over my head! LOL

I've got more videos coming! Look for my River Road video shortly!

:)

HAHA - what I SHOULD have said was - I made the whole 335 leg in 8:43! LOL

I met a friend in Austin and we drove down to Fredericksburge. (This is in the loop that we drove for Pyro's Hill Country Tour) We spent 2 days shopping and basically just getting away. LOL She caught me watching the motorcycles drive by and she could read my mind.
It was literally like torture to see those motorcycles driving through town and not being able to join them. I am sure that my friend got tired of hearing about motorcycles because she won't get on one. LOL

Back