Pyro's Twisted Texas Tour '12

I was thinking the other day about that award-winning buttermilk pie at 2 fat boys bbq. Remember how it was kinda like cheese cake/key lime/custard......... Jeff?? Didn't the waitress give you the recipe? We all know you can cook dulce de leche! ;) :)

I do believe that is known as a Pie Run. Two Wheeled Texans does this once a month in different directions. I think this would be awesome! I would love to trailer a smoker down there. There would be no reason to leave because we would have food, drink and pre-invite some ladys to join us. Life would be good.....:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I do believe that is known as a Pie Run. Two Wheeled Texans does this once a month in different directions. I think this would be awesome! I would love to trailer a smoker down there. There would be no reason to leave because we would have food, drink and pre-invite some ladys to join us. Life would be good.....:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I went on my first pie run with TWT last month.

Sent from my iPhone

I went on my first pie run with TWT last month.

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome!!!
I have not been on one yet! LOL In fact I looked back and I found that there were SEVERAL that were within an hour of me!!! :jaw drop: I had no idea because I just have not been on TWTEX site very often. I hope I get to join in during the near future. I just want to let it cool off. Freakin heat killed me when I rode down to get my dirt bike. :disapproval:
Hey - did you see that Two Wheel Texans is having a gathering in Marble Falls next month????? HHHHMMMM :shine:

Back