Pyro's Twisted Texas Tour '12

Well, why does sex have to be "perverted". You say that like it's a bad thing?

It doesn't. Sex and perverted sex are different categories and they are worlds apart.

However, there is perverted sex and that is to which I referred to provoke readers.

A lot of folks take pride in their perversions. I was just making a humorous comment.

It doesn't. Sex and perverted sex are different categories and they are worlds apart.

However, there is perverted sex and that is to which I referred to provoke readers.

A lot of folks take pride in their perversions. I was just making a humorous comment.

hmmm - 'worlds' apart? Not so sure... Subjective, yes.

naked bikes together=not perverted
Being turned on by naked bikes together=perverted
Being turned on by naked chicks on naked bikes=not perverted
Any participant of my ride naked on their bikes=perverted and just wrong!
:D

note to self: (I went on the wrong tour......must see naked chicks on naked bikes for "aesthetic" purposes only. ;) OR, scheduled into next year tour???!! :) :) hhmmmmm)

WOW!!!!!!
I am SSSSSOOOOOO THANKFUL for a lenient judge who will allow someone to take defensive driving.....when they may have been A LITTLE over the limit.
LOL
I never thought that I would be happy to take this class??:jaw drop:
So this has changed a lot. Now I go to website and watch a video? We used to meet somewhere and have to sit in a classroom setting so I suppose this is better?? IDK - I took it at Golden Corral one time and actually had dinner included in the process. I had always wished I lived in a larger town - they used to offer DD in comedy clubs. Now that sounds a little better but I never got to do that......
Anyway - this will be my part of the Hill Country Tour '12. HAHAHA

I have done defensivedriving.com two times. I liked it because I could do my own pace. It is not just watching a video though. It is an interactive course covering everything you would in class. ....and they do it so that they make sure you are awake. :)

I have done defensivedriving.com two times. I liked it because I could do my own pace. It is not just watching a video though. It is an interactive course covering everything you would in class. ....and they do it so that they make sure you are awake. :)

Will I have to answer question? Our continuing education is like that at the pharmacy.
A few years ago a girl was telling me that she had to call at certain parts of the video.

Will I have to answer question? Our continuing education is like that at the pharmacy.
A few years ago a girl was telling me that she had to call at certain parts of the video.

Yep. In fact you have questions after each subsection. That is how they make sure you were not asleep. Of course you could sleep and if you girlfriend really loves you........

Carl, do a track day instead if you can to substitute for the class. Hellgate has mentioned that sometimes that is an option. Maybe you can......? ;)

I have a (.ahem.) 'friend' who seems to get a performance award every year (some years on two wheels, some years on four).
'He' has done the on-line defensive driving class method twice, a comedy club class once, deferred adjudication four times, the MSF Advanced class twice and most recently just had a attorney handle the ticket without even going to court.
The defensive driving class methods (regardless of how you take it) has to be 6 hours in length. Cheapest in $ was the comedy club class, then the on-line class. (both were 'sooo' boring).
Most expensive was the deferred adjudication, usually requires two trips to the courthouse, (except in Leakey, which was done over the phone, with a credit card.)
If they allow it, you can get deferred after pleading no contest, which will then add extra fees on top of the citation fines. The most fun would be the MSF Advanced class, which run a full day.
The easiest way was just having the attorney handle the whole thing. I (opps, "he") dropped it off at his office, paid him the amount of the fine on the ticket, and that was it. He got deferred adjudication, with a probation period that is complete in early May :tup:

Last edited:
P.S. when are you getting married? I am ready for another road trip. :)

I'm afraid it's going to be a little while bud!!!
I have not even popped the question yet.....but I'm 100% sure that I will.
I don't know that time table yet but I know she is the one. That is HUGE because I have never been married in my 40 yrs on this planet and had NO PLANS what-so-ever to be married. Then I met her and she fowled up all my plans!!!
Truth be told - that is one of the reasons that I pushed so hard to get my track bike this year. LOL I have read on these forums and listened to my married friends that it's easier to get all your toys BEFORE you get married. HAHAHAHAAHA

Carl, do a track day instead if you can to substitute for the class. Hellgate has mentioned that sometimes that is an option. Maybe you can......? ;)

How do I go about doing that? Just call an ask if that will count?
I hit it off pretty well with the people people in court. We got along really well but I signed an orange sheet of paper saying I was taking DD. Then I paid $107 for the course. That is MUCH better than the ticket which was getting up around 400 smackers!!!
So I think I may be stuck...
I would still like to know because the FZ1 does not really promote slow driving.

I have a (.ahem.) 'friend' who seems to get a performance award every year (some years on two wheels, some years on four).
'He' has done the on-line defensive driving class method twice, a comedy club class once, deferred adjudication four times, the MSF Advanced class twice and most recently just had a attorney handle the ticket without even going to court.
The defensive driving class methods (regardless of how you take it) has to be 6 hours in length. Cheapest in $ was the comedy club class, then the on-line class. (both were 'sooo' boring).
Most expensive was the deferred adjudication, usually requires two trips to the courthouse, (except in Leakey, which was done over the phone, with a credit card.)
If they allow it, you can get deferred after pleading no contest, which will then add extra fees on top of the citation fines. The most fun would be the MSF Advanced class, which run a full day.
The easiest way was just having the attorney handle the whole thing. I (opps, "he") dropped it off at his office, paid him the amount of the fine on the ticket, and that was it. He got deferred adjudication, with a probation period that is complete in early May :tup:

I have had both good/bad luck with lawyers.
Well I had one ticket dropped in Ft Lauderdale by a company called Ticketbusters. It's a law firm that keeps postponing ticket hearings until they eventually get them dismissed. I think it cost me $80 in 2005.
However, I tried in Brownwood in about 2007 and 2 lawyers did not even want to take the case. IDK - I think they were more DWI Lawyers..

Back