Radiator Guard and Oil/Brake Fluid Covers

NJFZ1

Well yesterday I finally got around to working on my bike some more. Put on the radiator guard I purchased from JWhelan65 after I had it powdercoated. Also picked up some covers for the brake fluid reservoir and engine oil cover just to add a little bling :D. Enjoy the pics:

I always keep staring at those fluid covers on ebay and have gone back and forth a 100 times on whether that bling is worth it.

I was in the same boat, but my brake fluid cover wasn't looking so good so I decided to take the plunge. I actually bought it directly from D2Moto's website as opposed to eBay. Between the lower shipping and an online discount code I found it was only like $18.xx for both items shipped.

I may pull the trigger. Ever wondered those foldable R1 levers fit out bikes? Also you should have grabbed those frame plugs since they r so cheap now. I actually put hole plugs from HD on mine which actually fit flush and better than those d2moto ones. But the cubby hole covers didn't work so well for the swingarm pivot.

Also your brake reservoir cover is upside down.

I may pull the trigger. Ever wondered those foldable R1 levers fit out bikes? Also you should have grabbed those frame plugs since they r so cheap now. I actually put hole plugs from HD on mine which actually fit flush and better than those d2moto ones. But the cubby hole covers didn't work so well for the swingarm pivot.

Also your brake reservoir cover is upside down.

Well I already have the Pazzo's so I never bothered looking at any of the other levers out there because I am not replacing something that I'm happy with. I do believe that either the brake or clutch levers are different between the R1 and FZ1. I do have the frame plugs on my bike. Picked them up a while back. Thanks for pointing out that the tuning forks are upside down on my brake reservoir cover. Didn't look upside down to me since I was standing in front of the bike when I installed it ;). I'll have to rectify that tomorrow :D

Some nice bling Tony! :D I hope trial #2 comes out the way you want them for the rearsets!

I do like the black guard better on the bike with gold forks. It helps them forks to stand out where, if they were gold, they'd be a little lost in there at several angles. Mine is just black, black and more black!

Back