Site and server

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all.. how has the site been the last 2 days? I am trying out a dedicated server in a datacanter. this site and the fz6r sites are on it. The others are still on my server... Let me know how the access and speed has been

I am having a lot of trouble this morning. I get this message: "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." and have to reload a lot.

Billy

Same here Dennis. I've been having the same load errors, time outs and when I get in, sometimes it times out on loading a thread. Since I'm on the other site, I can also say it has been the same. Routing/redirection issue maybe?

Holy crap! Is this on a new 12 core AMD or something? I did a site search for "Yamaha" and got 500 results on .54 seconds. :tup:

No drops so far. Well done Dennis! Thank YOU!!

Holy crap! Is this on a new 12 core AMD or something? I did a site search for "Yamaha" and got 500 results on .54 seconds. :tup:

No drops so far. Well done Dennis! Thank YOU!!

LOL almost

Its a Phenom II Black edition quad core 3.0Ghz 4g of ram and 64 bit CentOS

And a 100 Mbps connection to the net.. the old server has a 5 Mbps connection

Nice! Jeez, our work site is only a 50 Mbps pipe! I have to say that once you issued the corrected notice, I have had nothing but great performance. Looks like you've nailed it!

It's been a PITA all day, so I gave up. Tried it again just now and it let me through. Clicks page to page fast for now. Even in the last few minutes it keeps timing out when jumping threads. AARRG!

Last edited:
I'm still having many connection problems. I just lost a long, difficult to reproduce post... AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! :stupidPC:

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. I'm too tired to try again tonight.

Back