Sub Throttle plates

Modded flies are en-route to NightTrain, along with Erics address for returning stock flies.

Bummer I didn't get a chance to try 'em out, but thanks anyway Eric. I'll hit you up again in a bit when I have some time.

Modded flies are en-route to NightTrain, along with Erics address for returning stock flies.

Bummer I didn't get a chance to try 'em out, but thanks anyway Eric. I'll hit you up again in a bit when I have some time.

Thanks!

NightTrain, please try these out for at least a week and make sure you like them, then forward which ever set you don't want to me? Let us know!

Thanks!

NightTrain, please try these out for at least a week and make sure you like them, then forward which ever set you don't want to me? Let us know!

I got them a few days ago. Hopefully this weekend will give me a chance to swap them in, along with the Dobeck TFI I bought, and a AIS removal while I'm at it.

Nice! Do you have an opportunity to give them a good test before sending the stockers to me? I'm sure you'll like it!

I wish I could have installed them, and tested just the results of the flies alone. But while I had it open, it was time to do a couple of things at once... Dobeck TFI install, AIS Block, I also de-screened the filter. I put pics up in the "what did you do" thread (minus the filter). Rain= no ride, but regardless of that I can tell a difference in power when revving it a little... you don't necessarily have to ride it to detect an improvement. If the weather holds up I'll go give it a decent flogging. Damn winter!!!

Oh, pls also PM the adress so I have it stored. Thanks :tup:

Not sure who is next in line but I would like to do this.

I checked the thread and no one else is in line. So, it is you! :D

PM me your snail mail address and as soon as I get the ones from NightTrain, I will mod them and send them out to you. I only ask that you send back what ever set you decide not to keep so we can continue to pay it forward. Thanks!

I will be able to send someone a set of stock flies to the first to pm me a address. Mine should be here this week so I could send the next week.

If you want to send them to me, I have been modding them and sending them out to others for free so long as I get their stock flies back. Thanks! If so, I'll PM you my addy. I have a set here that I have to mod and get out to txroller.

I have to apologize for not turning these around a lot sooner. This winter has been cold, snowy and brutal. I have three sets and will try and work on them in the next week. txroller is the only one I owe a set if I am correct? Anyone else? I will be putting a set in the wife's FZ1 and then modding hers for shipment.

NightTrain, are you ready to attempt this yet? I can send you a set as well!

Thanks!!

So if I wanted to participate in this, I would just ask you to send me a set of plates, then mail you my stock ones after installation along with a couple bucks to pay for your original shipping? If so, sign me up! Really nice of you to put together this pay-it-forward system.

No need for any payment. It's just a stamp to send it and maybe a bit more than a stamp to send the originals back. I'll get cutting and shaping tonight. I have to get two sets done... txroller and you're the other set creedmoorfan. :D I've been far too busy with projects both at work and at home but I now have some free time.

I'd like to be on the list. I'll ship the stock flies back to you from my 2006 FZ1 after I install the modded ones from you.

Can you let me know if I'm on the list and approximately how long until you send the modded ones out?

Thanks!

I'd like to be on the list. I'll ship the stock flies back to you from my 2006 FZ1 after I install the modded ones from you.

Can you let me know if I'm on the list and approximately how long until you send the modded ones out?

Thanks!

You are now third on the list. The good news? I have three sets I am working on. I need to go buy a new fine flat file though. Hope to have all three sets done this weekend. :D

Back