*****The Riding Game*****

Here ya go. For the bonus I went for 2 Harleys. Sorry about the crappy pic. Im at work and all I have is my blackberry phone

next challenge: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT AN ATM MACHINE

My bank didn't have an outdoor ATM, but hopefully you can make it out in the window just above the tree......if this is acceptable

Next Challenge: Your bike at a Park and bonus points if you can get kids in the background practicing sports :)

Ha too easy. I didn't want to get on the grass to get a closer shot so hope this works.

[SIZE="5"]NEXT: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF YOUR LOCAL STREET SIDE FRUIT STAND. LETS SEE WHO LIVES IN THE COUNTRY :)[/SIZE]

Ha too easy. I didn't want to get on the grass to get a closer shot so hope this works.

[SIZE="5"]NEXT: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF YOUR LOCAL STREET SIDE FRUIT STAND. LETS SEE WHO LIVES IN THE COUNTRY :)[/SIZE]

Exellent....and too easy huh?!?! Well if fugure if it's too difficult, no one will play :(

NEXT: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF YOUR LOCAL STREET SIDE FRUIT STAND. LETS SEE WHO LIVES IN THE COUNTRY

Get creative. Put a watermellon (with a for sale sign on it) on your car's hood. Park beside it and take a picture. :poke:

Haha good one :) If nobody get this by tomorrow I will, and provide a new challenge.

NEXT: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF YOUR LOCAL STREET SIDE FRUIT STAND. LETS SEE WHO LIVES IN THE COUNTRY

Strawberries Anyone?

How the heck did i not find this thread before? This is awesome!

i dont live in the country but Ill post a challenge for you for those that live in the country.

Next Challenge: Your Bike Next to a farm animal bigger than your bike.

Last edited:
I thought someone would have gotten this super quick. Ill try something easier and very broad.

new challenge.

your bike at a local tourist attraction. museum, national park, something people would drive out of their way to see, etc. you be the judge.

:needpics:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

anyone????

Next Challenge: Your bike with a public piece of art (the bigger the better)

Give me to the end of the day... ;) I'll see what I can find. Does a statue count? :D

Next Challenge: Your bike with a public piece of art (the bigger the better)

Challenge: Your bike with a public piece of art (the bigger the better)

This is a wall mural on the side of a building downtown. Figure 2 FZ1's are better than one! :D

attachment.php
attachment.php

Next challenge: Your bike with a freshly bought ice cream sundae on the seat in front of the ice cream shop.

for the moment my spare time is balanced between finishing up the new house and my two boys....if I get the time (and good weather for a ride, =i must think about getting my camera and check first the forum what the next challenge is....:thinking:

Next challenge: Your bike with a freshly bought ice cream sundae on the seat in front of the ice cream shop.

damn Eric....I've been trying to be a good girl and stay away from that stuff! But the game must go on :D

damn Eric....I've been trying to be a good girl and stay away from that stuff! But the game must go on :D

Me too! I have to wait for my cheat Friday before I can have a Sunday.

Back