*****The Riding Game*****

BUMP BUMP BUMP>>>> It's the weekend!!! Hope someone can get this....

Next challenge;

Picture with your bike and yourself in full gear next to a truck on a highway truckstop (means you either need to ask the trucker to take the picture or u can use the timer on your camera

This thread was buried pretty far down....maybe it can be "stickied"??

Stickied Brenda! :D

Don't forget the rules all! You need to include the current challenge as a footnote in your posts. I had to go up several messages to figure out the current challenge. :eek: ;)

Next challenge;

Picture with your bike and yourself in full gear next to a truck on a highway truckstop (means you either need to ask the trucker to take the picture or u can use the timer on your camera

This IS a truck stop, this truck was from Washington which is awesome because I'm a Washington native of 38 years that now lives in Texas!

Ok, new challenge, you and your bike in front of some kind of statue. Cool?

Oh, and sorry, I'm using the iPhone app so I can't cut and paste the previous challenge, but it's you and your bike at a truck stop, sorry I'm not in gear though, normally I'm avid about that, but it was 103 at 11 am, soon to be 110+, dehydration was a very real possibility!

Hi Missy, nice shot. The high temperatures gives you a valid excuse not to be in full gear for a standstill picture..so yes good one!:cowboy: Tx for the next challenge...

Tadaah!! Yes Missy we ride, and no, the pet doesn't have a name.Here is the answer to your challenge.

NEXT: YOUR BIKE OVERLOOKING AN EYE CATCHING SCENIC VIEW/BONUS IF UR IN THE PIC

Tadaah!! Yes Missy we ride, and no, the pet doesn't have a name.Here is the answer to your challenge.

NEXT: YOUR BIKE OVERLOOKING AN EYE CATCHING SCENIC VIEW/BONUS IF UR IN THE PIC

Crap!
NIce job man! You beat me by a day! I'm going to be in Austin tomorrow so I was going to knock out the coffee shop and the state capital!

Crap!
NIce job man! You beat me by a day! I'm going to be in Austin tomorrow so I was going to knock out the coffee shop and the state capital!

Ha-Ha. Sorry bro, some things I just have immediate access to. Maybe you can find something nice in Austin for this challenge. Actually I know you can because I've ridded there while station in Killeen

Ha-Ha. Sorry bro, some things I just have immediate access to. Maybe you can find something nice in Austin for this challenge. Actually I know you can because I've ridded there while station in Killeen

LOL
No problem - Lot's of beautiful things around Austin but I actually blew out a back tire in San Marcos (about 20 min south of Austin) so I took a pic of Texas State University.

I thought it would be good to add a pic of the college you went attended. I started at Texas Tech then Transfered to Texas State:

Took the bike for a quick spin thru Garden of the Gods to test the new lowering link! SWEET!

Next Challenge: Your bike outside a health center or fitness club

Took the bike for a quick spin thru Garden of the Gods to test the new lowering link! SWEET!

Hey good job, nice pic. Now you've got to have something harder than that. I'll pass on that one and let someone else get that, waaayy to easy for me since I reside on a military base :)

Next Challenge: Your bike outside a health center or fitness club[/QUOTE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

KISS = Keep It Simple Sweetie
I thought we could get more people playing if were simple! Please go for it and make a new next challenge! :popcorn:

Last edited:
Back