*****The Riding Game*****

+1 Lytehouse + Haileyan = majority rule.

Any one of the above classes as a "Street Vendor". Don't tell me you don't have those mobile ice cream trucks, french fry trucks, or even farmers markets (they sell goods on public property). I am trying to make it non country specific here people.:cheers: If you can find a kid with a lemonade stand that would definately count!

We have the sausage guys in front of every Home Depot here. ;) I could get this one today (and have a sausage?) Thanks Lee!

Next Challenge: Your Bike in front of street Vendor (hot dog stand, etc.)

Opps....almost forgot

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike in Front of a Sports Arena (anything from pro to a high school football field)

I've got that tomorrow if somebody doesn't beat me to it. You can all probably guess where it will be from by looking at my location.

Just another thought: The way they do it on some forums, the person posting the new challenge has to actually post a pic from there also. So you are posting two pics, the previous tag, and the new one that you tagged also. Keeps it from getting too crazy. Proves you can get it before putting it out there for other peeps. Just my 2 cents...

I've got that tomorrow if somebody doesn't beat me to it. You can all probably guess where it will be from by looking at my location.

Just another thought: The way they do it on some forums, the person posting the new challenge has to actually post a pic from there also. So you are posting two pics, the previous tag, and the new one that you tagged also. Keeps it from getting too crazy. Proves you can get it before putting it out there for other peeps. Just my 2 cents...

:popcorn: :popcorn:

and I'd be ok with that, but IMO, I don't think it should be required. So we can leave that up to the challenger? What's does everyone else think?

:popcorn: :popcorn:

and I'd be ok with that, but IMO, I don't think it should be required. So we can leave that up to the challenger? What's does everyone else think?

Don't think it's necessary either as long as the challenge is kept reasonable...And I totally forgot about this or I would have had it today while I was out riding ;)

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike in Front of a Sports Arena (anything from pro to a high school football field)

Don't think it's necessary either as long as the challenge is kept reasonable...And I totally forgot about this or I would have had it today while I was out riding ;)

I'll definitely have this tomorrow. Did not have time to make it out riding this weekend.

Hopefully I can get a second pic of the new challenge also. I don't think we have to make it mandatory, but it makes it funner and promotes more riding and pics. :D

Dang it I could have got a good one at sunset but forgot.

jutglt.jpg

Pic is infront of the UT football stadium. I actually drove up the curb at the main entrance where you can see the bleachers and field goal posts, but it was too dark.

With the FZ being my preferred mode of transportation and living in Austin, I'm going to kill yall at this game! Capital building, check! Lakes, rivers, swimming holes, check! Hot college chicks, check! Scenic over views, check! Street vendors, check!

Next challenge: pic of your bike being filled up at a gas station.

P.S. This bike is a gas guzzler... :D

In front of the Rose Garden, home of the 2011 NBA champion Portland Trailblazers

looks like i was beat to this one by a few minutes tho:( coulda had the gas station one if i had known earlier, filled up coming home from the Rose Garden

Back