What did you do to your FZ today?

Dropped her off at my local dealership to have a new front tire mounted ( even though I can't stand the know it all mechanic that HAS to make some snide comment everytime I see him) and my new shorty levers came today, so Saturday will be repack steering bearings, change fork oil, mount new levers day. :)

Installed a 16t sprocket, Speedodrd, Copperdawg flies, Pipercross air filter, performed the Lars surgery on my airbox, and loaded up some different maps on the PC. Been a productive day.

Installed a 16t sprocket, Speedodrd, Copperdawg flies, Pipercross air filter, performed the Lars surgery on my airbox, and loaded up some different maps on the PC. Been a productive day.

Oh boy...now she's going to really be fast. Seriously I see that you already had done exhaust along with PC V so opening up the airbox is really going to make a difference now. Plus the new intake "growl" that it makes around 3500-4000 RPM is intoxicating, not to mention the new found torque of the 16T sprocket :D

One serious post from me. Those really do look very very nice. I feel silly for buying pazzos now.

Don't Brad. Pazzo's are a really different product and operate no where near how these levers work. These inexpensive ones are nice but they essentially operate much the same as stock levers. They are short and angled and do look great!

Today I received my ContourHD 1080 High Definition helmet camera :tup:

I'm gonna figure out a way to mount it on the bike and see how it goes. First impressions are that it's a pretty cool piece of kit. Video quality seems excellent too!

I got it via Ebay and even including shipping from the US, it was still £100 cheaper than the UK price!

I ordered a pinlock visor and thinner cheekpads for my new Shoei RF-1000 helmet and a tailbag to have somewhere to store a few small things when needed.

Back