What did you do to your FZ today?

After 5 months mostly spent in a wheel chair - bloody rode it yippee

And my r6 shack conversion is brill roll on summer

ps dont tell the wife she'll kill me for riding it lol

Well I just got finished reading about the whole ordeal. All I can say is that I'm happy that you pulled through, as some of the posts from your buddy over there seemed grim. I hope your feeling better and on the road to a full recovery.

Just made an offer on this tank pad which was accepted by the seller. It should be here soon as the company is in Massachusetts.

MonsterEnergyPad.jpg

Thanks Brad. It's gonna go nicely with my Monster Energy tail section decals. Supposedly, these pads have super high res graphics which is what the seller's website boasts. Hopefully that will be the case. I just have to protect the new paint from scuffing but I may as well do it in style!

If you can I would really like to see a close up of the carbonfiber inserts. How's the quality and were did you get them.

Thanks Missyl

They are paint, I have future plans to get rid of the passenger sets, and buy rear sets, so I didn't see taken the money to PC em. (I have a friend that has an auto body place, I did them there) the inserts are awesome quality, and match my kick plates perfectly, I'd buy them again no doubt! Here ya go...View attachment 5680

Back