What did you do to your FZ today?

LED Turn Signals, Finally!

Went from this:
DSCF4527.JPG

To this:
DSCF4729.JPG

Similar to the one's Cruzman has. Bright enough for a very good price. I'll post better pics tomorrow because Baby is still wearing NC bugs from last weekend's trip!

I took my ladys FZ6 for a run through the hills last week and had a blast!

It felt so much more planted through the corners than the 1000.

Interestingly enough the front forks have been dropped through the triple clamps 21mm to lower the seat height so I've done the same thing to mine.

I get to try it out tomorrow.

Interestingly enough the front forks have been dropped through the triple clamps 21mm to lower the seat height so I've done the same thing to mine.

I get to try it out tomorrow.

21mm lower on the FZ1? It will corner all by itself lol.
Take it easy, that sounds like a hell of a long way to drop the front end.

Put a plastic tie wrap around the front fork, so you can see how close the fender gets to the radiator.

Trunk

Finally mounted my rear trunk on my 2002 . I have learned a lesson .I ordered the rear trunk brackets from shad USA in Florida.They do not stock very much locally- I was warned by the retail outlet that they back-ordering. My rack took six weeks to arrive - and this was shipped from the wholesaler.
If there is a next time i will purchase a Givi . shad ships out of Spain - They must have long seista's

I showed a honda civic that his car isn't anywhere near as badass as his girlfriend was told it was! :icon_beer:

Rode 200 miles of mostly twisties smoking past road anchors at any given chance. Had a great time burning the sides of the tires off. Adjusted chain, rode it hard. Love it!

ok, i hadnt taken the fz out to my favorite road, until today. i was so jacked! then i was stuck behind a freekin trailer the whole way!! how ever, i did hit another road out there, and I scraped a peg for the first time on my fz! ive noticed that the suspension is better the zr7 i rode previously, but DAMN! this thing feels so solid. not one wallow, the front end felt so much better! i read posts about guys changing the rear shocks, mine feels great. light years ahead of the kawasaki! all i can say is I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!

Commuted today and should not have! It wasn't until I was leaving work that the rear tire caught my eye...... yup! Worn through to the next layer in the center! :( She is now parked until the new set of Shinko Ravens are delivered (hopefully on or before Monday.)

Installed my new to me Sargent seat. Loaded the bike on me trailer and headed to Millertown PA to stay with Amevl, as we are departing for Deals Gap in the AM. While his wonderful wife made me some much need grub, Jeff hooked me up with his Black powder coated passenger rearsets. We used my silver pegs so that it matches my Rizoma's and it actually looks pretty trick. Photos tomorrow, from the Gap

Installed my new to me Sargent seat. Loaded the bike on me trailer and headed to Millertown PA to stay with Amevl, as we are departing for Deals Gap in the AM. While his wonderful wife made me some much need grub, Jeff hooked me up with his Black powder coated passenger rearsets. We used my silver pegs so that it matches my Rizoma's and it actually looks pretty trick. Photos tomorrow, from the Gap

Can't wait to hear what you think of the seat after some time on it this weekend!

Finally got my tpaered roller bearings in my steering head. Smooth as now:tup:. The old roller bearings were pretty worn. No more nasty bump steer.

Back