What did you do to your FZ today?

Went for ride on the local backroads around 50 miles, first time I've thrashed her in a couple of weeks. We have some sweet twisty roads and close to home. Its not Tennesee but it aint bad.

OK.. not exactly "today", but I'm new here and I've been doing lots of work on the bike over last few days (just picked it up a week ago), so I'll list it all :D

Slapped on reflective rim stripes

stripes1.jpg

stripes3.jpg

Put on Targa tank bra.

Put on stock chain guard.

Adjusted idle. (was at 1500)

Adjusted chain slack. (was too tight)

Removed cowling and gauge cluster to fix buzzing (PO had folded electrical tape wedged on either side of gauge cluster).

fz1buzz.jpg

Installed OEM mirrors.

Lots more work to come in the near future!

Got out of work early and finally got around to installing some "goodies" I had laying around...

Hyperpro Steering Damper:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Corbin Seats w/ Passenger Backrest:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cool Tony! Those are lot of goodies to be laying around :D FJRLite is looking good!

Yea, all I need now is a nice Ohlins shock and some PR3s...next Spring ;)

Looks good Tony. If you ever want to switch out your black hardware for gold let me know. Boy I never realized you had Givi's on your bike.

Thanks, but I actually prefer the black. The gold doesn't match the gold on the forks so the less the better as far as I'm concerned. The Givi's are great and I have the quick release brackets so in 30 seconds it's almost back to stock as you can see below ;)

From this:
attachment.php

To this:
attachment.php

Did more work on the bike today.

FZ6 peg inserts (FZ1 stock inserts are too squishy for my taste and left one was worn out).

pegsfz6ins.jpg

OEM mirrors are back on.

Tank bra is on (doesn't help the look, but it's very functional).

Givi rack is on (also doesn't help the look, but extremely functional).

fz1givitankbra.jpg

Big day!

1. Installed Givi touring screen
2. Installed USB wire hooked up to switched power.
3. Waterproof GPS case installed.
4. Handlebar swap (Drilled out FZ1 bar to OEM FZ1 bar.. so I can use OEM bar ends).
4. Oury road grips installed.
5. Delkevic exhaust installed.
6. Silverstar bulbs installed.
7. Installed eBay levers.

fz1delkscreengps.jpg

Back