What did you do to your FZ today?

Just put HH pads on the rear. Installed those on the front quite awhile ago, and loved em. Got my new mesh jacket, some new tourmaster gel gloves...tomorrow is lookin like the perfect day to go break in some new brake pads. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put HH pads on the rear. Installed those on the front quite awhile ago, and loved em. Got my new mesh jacket, some new tourmaster gel gloves...tomorrow is lookin like the perfect day to go break in some new brake pads. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your like me it will take you "years" to break in those rear pads. The last time I hit the rear brake lever I was bleeding the system! Haha! Have fun tomorrow and be safe!:yes:

101_2802.jpg
It really is amazing how nice the tail looks without those rails. 2 Thumbs up.

I agree so much I have the first one he had done. looks good man!(both of them)

Wow that looks brilliant!

I installed more neons and did some resoldering of dodgy(lazy) wire connections.

Also collected my k+n air filter and realised I couldn't install it because im putting a holeshot jet kit in soon. Wish I realised this before i ordered it!

So to put me back on track, i installed some fz6 footpegs, not a fan of the chrome, but will get them and all ally parts powder coated one day. Also flipped the rearset washers around the other way and pinched the rubber washer with a new stainless one to get rid of the slippery/sloppy pegs. This will hopefully be my favourite mod because I dont want my foot slipping off like i did before!

Just awaiting some dogbones from devilsyam to get me back riding instead of making her look pretty.

Istalled my ZG Touring Screen. Will be taking my first ride in a long time on Friday. Commuting to work. After work I am dropping her of for new tires, 90 degree valves and a good once over by my shop.

I REALLY don't like the look of touring screens so it will only be on when it is most practical to have it. Like our long Pyro Tour in April.

Got a BT023 for the rear and another BT016 for the front. They were out of the aluminum 90 degree valve stems so I have some cheaper ones on there until next time.

Changed the oil, and added the pod light mod. Was a cheap and easy way to supplement the flush mount signals. Since you cant really see the flush mount ones from the front during the day. Now they will know I am turning! Thanks for the instructions FZ1inNH!

Yep :D :tup: I've got most of april off to do all of this :)

Only thing I haven't ordered is the Gipro... that might have to wait a bit... I want to get a PC5 done first...
I have to do a Gipro to a workmates N model so I will be posting some updates on that. More clean ups of the whole thing I think.
PS Have you got a speedo healer or DRD? I think they are well worth it.

Last edited:
Changed the oil, and added the pod light mod. Was a cheap and easy way to supplement the flush mount signals. Since you cant really see the flush mount ones from the front during the day. Now they will know I am turning! Thanks for the instructions FZ1inNH!
Looks good, where can you find the "how to" on the pod mod?

Back