What did you do to your FZ today?

I played dentist and yanked a tooth off the counter-shaft sprocket...wow!
It now lifts the front end with ease, even if I sit my heavy azz all the way forward :sinister:

Last weekend I went into the local motorcycle store for a new front tire. Couldn't help but purchase some spiegler stainless steal brake lines that were on clearance. Yesterday I decided to plasti dip the exhaust can and it turned out great. Now time for a ride!! :sport12:

Happy Memorial Day btw! :america:

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 82
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 56
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 81
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 84
Last weekend I went into the local motorcycle store for a new front tire. Couldn't help but purchase some spiegler stainless steal brake lines that were on clearance. Yesterday I decided to plasti dip the exhaust can and it turned out great. Now time for a ride!! :sport12:

Happy Memorial Day btw! :america:

Nice job! Let us know how the Plasti Dip holds up to the heat of the exhaust. I'm curious to know. Thanks!

Ran downstairs today to get a bunch of things done. I started with cleaning out the garage gutters of junk and debris that was clogging the leader. Then I went inside and sprayed Flex-Seal on the inside roof board joints. I had a small leak which I believe was due to the gutters overflowing back into the garage. Hopefully the issue is solved. Once that was done I pulled the FZ1 outside to install the Charger Plug. I always like to keep my batteries topped off for longevity.

IMG_0606_zps4d10fb92.jpg

IMG_0609_zps952cfb1c.jpg

Plugged her in and she's now charging along with the YZF.

IMG_0611_zps3d3a957c.jpg

I had a few minutes to spare so I labeled the drawers on the tool box, inserted the rubber liners and called it a day! It looks like I'll have the FZ1 on the road this next weekend regardless whether the YZF sells or not. Yipee!!!!

IMG_0612_zpsad9d5421.jpg

Ran downstairs today to get a bunch of things done. I started with cleaning out the garage gutters of junk and debris that was clogging the leader. Then I went inside and sprayed Flex-Seal on the inside roof board joints. I had a small leak which I believe was due to the gutters overflowing back into the garage. Hopefully the issue is solved. Once that was done I pulled the FZ1 outside to install the Charger Plug. I always like to keep my batteries topped off for longevity.

I had a few minutes to spare so I labeled the drawers on the tool box, inserted the rubber liners and called it a day! It looks like I'll have the FZ1 on the road this next weekend regardless whether the YZF sells or not. Yipee!!!!

IMG_0612_zpsad9d5421.jpg

I little OCD showing there Billy. :waiting: That's OK I'd probably do that to, but I have too many other stickers all over my tool box. I am almost shocked at your naked tool boxes considering what your Gen 1 looked like.

Last edited:
I little OCD showing there Billy. :waiting: That's OK I'd probably do that to, but I have too many other stickers all over my tool box. I am almost shocked at your naked tool boxes considering what your Gen 1 looked like.

Hahahaha!!!! That was just a phase I was going through Lee. LOL!!! I'm on the "keep it original" kick now. :rofl:

Plugged the Battery Tender Jr on it, because I have been cycling to work most of May. I did spend two hours cleaning it top to bottom before covering it on Saturday.

I decided it was time for a new rear tyre after spotting how bad it was. Thank goodness for pre-ride inspections. :)

Attachments

• Fazer tyre 1.jpg
    Fazer tyre 1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Fazer tyre.jpg
    Fazer tyre.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 146
Put on a new PR4 and headed out on the beginning of a 4K run over 2 weeks to montana, wyoming, colarado, new mexico, arizona, Utah then back home to N Idaho

Last night I took off the sticker from the tank the PO put on, he was a chaplin in the Navy, that I am not.

Started working on the CG Base sticker on the front fork, those things decenegrate when you pull on them! That's gonna take some time and some whiskey!

^ Did you try holy water on that fork sticker?...j/k

Borrow your woman's hair dryer to soften up the adhesive and use an old credit card as a scraper.

Back