What did you do to your FZ today?

Put on my SV650 risers. That lowered my Rizoma bars quite a bit. Feels great. Carved a few corners on the beast, and then took it back to the lair.

Had the bellypan spoiler put on last week along w/ the zero gravity db windscreen.

Also blacked out the rear pegs and the new (used) risers.

21ci0eh.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday I put on the FDB black/black shorty levers. Feels a lot better than the stock ones. Took her out for a 45 min drive... (as my first bike and have only riden for 1.5 months) learned the hard way what happens when the clutch cable isn't properly adjusted... I didn't fall but I was in a parking lot for 10-15 mins trying to get it just right... Also got a pair of "yamaha" blank keys in the mail from ebay and had them cut... I thought they'd be cool to have, I like them. Here's the link: YAMAHA YZF-R1 R6 FZ1 FZ6 FZ-1 FZ-6 BLACK BLUE Blank Key | eBay

removed the ugly Givi screen that it came with.Fitted some nice shorty pazzo levers.200+ miles and now it needs cleaning,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Installed my new to me Rizoma rear sets. Just realized that I have one bad a** FZ, Better pics tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Johnny, will the Rizo's work with my Dynojet Quick Shifter?

Oh and, just so I don't hijack the thread totally, I changed the can on my Yosh full system from a TRC to an R-77 and started my R1 Fork and brake swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back