What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

No good story either

Oh no! :rant: I hope everything heals up

All the crazy offs I've had riding nasty trails, one my buddy thought I was dead on, and not a single real injury. I break my leg going to work?! Funny in a way I guess. I hope I don't need plates and screws, I'll be pissed!

You can put my name on your cast wishing you a speedy recovery without any bolts or screws. If you get bored, ride out,no one will notice you're wearing a cast :)

So sorry to hear that, Lee. :tdown: Here's to a speedy recovery. Maybe the snow will be gone by the time you can ride again. I'm a fan of your new KTM riding boot, but I hope it can come off soon.

At least it's the right foot. Who needs a rear brake anyway!

Nice cast!

You can put my name on your cast wishing you a speedy recovery without any bolts or screws. If you get bored, ride out,no one will notice you're wearing a cast :)

Lee, Sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you heal up well. That has to be very frustrating for you knowing how much you ride. Take care.

So sorry to hear that, Lee. :tdown: Here's to a speedy recovery. Maybe the snow will be gone by the time you can ride again. I'm a fan of your new KTM riding boot, but I hope it can come off soon.

At least it's the right foot. Who needs a rear brake anyway!

Oh, so sorry to hear that Lee. Heal up soon buddy. Major Bummer!:shaking head:

Thanks Guys I appreciate the sentiments. Timing was terrible, with about another week before this last bout of winter starts to melt. Then it will be really hard not being able to ride! :(

I have lots of stairs in my house and this morning I had a near fall. The one crutch slipped and my cast thumped down on a stair. I will try REALLY hard not to do that again.

I did a little Video of my bike work over the winter;

990 Adventure Winter refresh - YouTube

Last edited:
Attempted to stop the fuel line leak on my SV650S. But, alas, the rear fuel clamp is still leaking (and I used two new clamps!) I'll get to it in the morning.

Got back under the tank of the SV and this time fixed that pesky fuel leak - I changed the line and threw two more new clamps on it.

Then I took her out for a spin, more like a thrashing. Funny how after riding the Fazer, I now have to pretty much peg every gear on the SV to have any fun with it, lol!

It's still a fun bike, but I am leaning towards selling it ... KTM's 1190 Adventure R is calling to me ...

Post Winter Start-up Tip #1

Note to self: If your going to drive 20 miles to finally start your bike after it's winter storage, make sure you bring your key!!!!! :banghead: I guess tomorrow's the day instead.

I had to trailer my bike and my bud's VFR, back to the ol US of A because we both skipped a crucial step when we imported our bikes into Canada.... U-S export control needs to be advised 72 hrs before the vehicles cross the border, to clear the bikes for export...if this is not done a random serial number check when riding in the U-S (where I prefer to ride) can lead to hefty fines and on the spot vehicle seizure.
I was lucky enough (with the help of John Ilkiw @ ELKA suspension) to find a bike shop in Plattsburgh Ny (BVC racing)who took in our bikes for a very reasonable storage fee, until we get our export clearance.

Last edited:
Is your camera broken......? :)

:needpics:

Here is what you can see. What you can't se is the air box mod and carb rejet. You can feel it if you drive it though!

New Garmin Ram Mount and Steering Stem Nut

New Suzuki Gel Seat - More comfortable and lets me get me feet on the ground a little easier.

Moose Racing Risers - Stock bars were a bit too low for me in standing position.

Moose Racing Risers

DG Exhaust - Sounds bad ass for a budget can!

Last edited:
maiden voyage, Kenda Big Blocks

IMGP0130.jpg

Back