YZFriderNY's Yamahauler Thread

Just run over to Saddle River and get into Harbor Freight on Market Street. The trailer costs $369.99 but is always on sale for $299.99 Then you add in the 20% Off Coupon that can be found in their circulars and your down to $239.00 It comes with everything you see except the plywood deck and the wheel chock. The wheel chock is also from Harbor freight and sells for $49.99 but is always on sale for $29.99 Then use another 20% coupon and your at $23.99 So for less than $300 bucks you have your very own trailer to use whenever you want. Can't beat that!

awesome man thanks a lot! im bout to go to harbor freight and feel like a kid in a toy store :drools:

So just when I thought I was done with the "Yamahauler", I come home to a letter addressed to me from none other than Eric (Cobalt)! Thanks so much for these buddy. I really appreciate it and will have them installed this coming weekend! Pics to follow of course!

IMG_3437.jpg

I'd like to use the less expensive trailer but make it more like this Kendon which runs about $3800.00

I won't have anywhere to park my bigger trailer at the new home in TX so I will need something I can fold and stow in the garage. I'm selling the 6x10 landscape trailer and I'll rent an enclosed UHaul trailer to get the bikes down to TX (Along with other items I had to leave behind)

I like this one too but it will not fold AND stand up. I could make a bolt-on dolly for it though... Trinity 3-Rail Motorcycle Trailer MT3

Attachments

• Kendon_Dual_SRL_Ride_Up_Trailer.jpg
    Kendon_Dual_SRL_Ride_Up_Trailer.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I've got a Kendon single rail. I bought it off of CL. It really pulls nice. It has a nice wide track vs the HF so the it is less tippy. I also like the full size car tires vs the trailer tires. They're radials and are smoother than bias ply tires over the bumps.

If you can get a used one they don't lose any value either.

I just looked at the Trinity video, that is one heck of a good value.

Last edited:
Hey Billy, is this the one you bought? $300 on sale... I wish it was 60" wide...

Utility Trailer 4'x8' - Heavy Duty Folding Utility Trailer

I'm looking at 5' wide. I think I can get the two FZ1 bikes on 5' if I weld on some outriggers for the outside tie-downs... SJ-8531 - Folding Trailer Kit - RedTrailers.com is what I had in mind. I *think* this company actually makes the HF Haulmasters?

Hey Eric, Sorry bud, I was out in PA at Brian's house this weekend. Just got home. Yes, I have the first trailer in your link, but that Red Trailer 5x8 looks like just the ticket. You should be able to get two bikes on that. Just make sure of the weight limit. Looks great and at under $800 bucks, a pretty good deal.

Back