Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windshield

I have never ridden with the Double bubble, but I like the looks better. The Sport Touring screen is perfect for my height and I am just a hair under 6'. Very nice quality screen.

I agree with this assessment, I prefer the looks of the DB over the ST screen. The sport touring screen works very well for what it was designed for... to minimize the amount of wind that hits your body directly. I am 5'9" and it directs the airflow to the top of my helmet. That being said, I plan to order a DB when the weather warms up again because I found the ST screen blocks TOO MUCH wind when riding in the summer and made me noticeably hotter.

Last edited:
Based on Oldschool's testimony, I just got a ZG sport touring smoke on Ebay. I'll let you know how it works for me considering I'm taller.

I have bought the ZG DB through eBay. Hopefully it will give me a smoother ride... Already being shipped. Can't wait to get it... ;)

Ride safe... :sport12:

Installed the ST last week and there is a noticeable improvement in wind deflection. The screen is pleasing to look and isn't ungainly as I thought it might be and intergrates well with the bike. The light smoke is plenty dark enough so be warned.

Installed the ST last week and there is a noticeable improvement in wind deflection. The screen is pleasing to look and isn't ungainly as I thought it might be and intergrates well with the bike. The light smoke is plenty dark enough so be warned.

Hi lat41, thats a nice looking sreen, almost identical in shape to my Yamaha Touring screen but has no tint. I found at speed my touring screen works like a front spoiler giving better stability, no wind on my chest and only alittle buffeting on the helmet. Does the tint give a problem at night when you stop and put your feet down [cant see the ground], is this your waring?

Smoked screens by ZG

The light smoke is good looking and one can still see through it but it is rather dark. I think the darker smoke screen they offer would be too much.

Anyone have a picture of the ZG SR screen on a Gen II? I'm trying to decide smoke or dark smoke...can you see through dark smoke?

Sorry, no picks but I have the light smoke on my fizz while my wife has the dark smoke on her fizz. You definitely cannot see through the dark smoke and I think its too dark, but my wife loves it.

Sorry, no picks but I have the light smoke on my fizz while my wife has the dark smoke on her fizz. You definitely cannot see through the dark smoke and I think its too dark, but my wife loves it.

Great, thanks! Is the smoke a brownish color or still fairly dark? From the pictures I was able to find online the dark smoke looks almost black.

Does it fit well?

light smoke can be seen thru in both day and night conditions..

dark smoke is as good as black.. can't be seen thru..

sometimes i really wonder what's the use of putting a windscreen that doesn't allow you to see thru? :doh2:

hi Folks,
This happens to be my very first post in this forum. Have the 2010 FZ-1N version, what would be the windscreens would you suggest for it?

Cheers,
MK

OK so I put a tape measure to the Zero Gravity- Sport Touring shield; 13 3/4" at the widest point (where it meets the fairing). 18 1/2" tall,(from the "point" at the bottom to the top center of the shield.
So: 18,1/2" X 13,3/4"

Stock:15" X 12,1/8" (Height X Width) measured at the same points.

Results: Zero Gravity Sport Touring windshield is 3,1/2" taller than stock and 1,5/8" Wider at the bottom.

Now you know!

in Any case, I just realise that if you guys want higher screens, I chanced upon Secdem Bullster screens that's 51cm high.

Bullster

Though I bought a ZG screen ST screen myself.. Excellent looking piece of screen!

I have the ZG ST windscreen myself. I think it is light smoke, a factory 2nd, got it for $55 at the ZGOutlet store on ebay. I love it.

My $55.00 tour screen from ZG Outlet is on the way should be here Monday!!
Its new though, for a gen1 in light smoke. I think there where two more in their store at that price if any one is looking for one.

Back