Admin needs a favor please......

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone...
My cousin Jennifer Willocks is eighteen years old and was born with Spina Bifida. She has been confined to a wheelchair her entire life. In February 2011, Jennifer was diagnosed with a major back infection that required massive surgeries. During one of these surgeries a major complication occurred that almost cost Jennifer her life. Bedridden for four months Jennifer strived to complete her high school degree even with learning disabilities. On May 14,2011 she was allowed out of bed for only two hours to attend the graduation ceremony where she graduated with her diploma. Though throught her struggles she maintains to keep a positive and uplifting outlook on life. Jennifer is now attending college working towards her Business Management Diploma. Jennifer is a strong person who never uses the word "can't", and drives to use her ability to do the best she can in anything she undertakes. Jennifer's next goal in life is to learn how to drive. Winning this vehicle will enable Jennifer to become fully independent in her daily activites. She has taught me to appreciate life and accept the challenges before me. I could not be more proud of her and everything else she has endured. There is no other person better deserving than Jennifer to win this handicapp van, so that she can accomplish her goals and live life to its fullest.

Please vote for her... Thank you

Jennifer Willocks | Mobility Awareness Month - Vote For Me!

Done. All my best to her, It's nice to hear of somebody willing to work so hard towards something they want (her degree) instead of complaining about how hard life has treated them.

Done, from a Parent of SB Son

The young man in these photos is my son Miles. He was born in 1985 with Spina Bifida. He is our miracle child. 13 major surgeries by age 12, taught himself to ride a bike at 10, played 5 years of little league, works at Apple part time, goes to local JC, drives a cool 96 Accord and lives with two frinds in an apartment at age 27.

He wants to learn to ride a motorcycle (an R6), but we'll have to install an air-shifter (and take the MSF Course).

When I finished my test ride on 2/11/12, the wife said, "You like it? Buy it." I asked Miles what he thought (since he watched me shop Busas for 10 years). His reply was, "It's awesome dad. Buy it right now." He and I are trying to build a 76 KZ900 into an Old School Cafe Bike.

Our children are a wonderful GIFT.

Hi Everyone...
My cousin Jennifer Willocks is eighteen years old and was born with Spina Bifida. She has been confined to a wheelchair her entire life. In February 2011, Jennifer was diagnosed with a major back infection that required massive surgeries. During one of these surgeries a major complication occurred that almost cost Jennifer her life. Bedridden for four months Jennifer strived to complete her high school degree even with learning disabilities. On May 14,2011 she was allowed out of bed for only two hours to attend the graduation ceremony where she graduated with her diploma. Though throught her struggles she maintains to keep a positive and uplifting outlook on life. Jennifer is now attending college working towards her Business Management Diploma. Jennifer is a strong person who never uses the word "can't", and drives to use her ability to do the best she can in anything she undertakes. Jennifer's next goal in life is to learn how to drive. Winning this vehicle will enable Jennifer to become fully independent in her daily activites. She has taught me to appreciate life and accept the challenges before me. I could not be more proud of her and everything else she has endured. There is no other person better deserving than Jennifer to win this handicapp van, so that she can accomplish her goals and live life to its fullest.

Please vote for her... Thank you

Jennifer Willocks | Mobility Awareness Month - Vote For Me!
The rules say to vote you need to be a permanent legal resident of USA or Canada [don`t know if this is checked]so I guess it rules the rest of us out

Back