Arrow headers

I am pretty sure they do ballmead, but the Yoshi headers like to turn all spotty and look terrible from what I have read/seen.

Personally, I am going to get either the Arrow or the Holeshot and get it ceramic coated in black sometime NEXT winter. Gonna rock the stock header this summer.

I am pretty sure they do ballmead, but the Yoshi headers like to turn all spotty and look terrible from what I have read/seen.

Personally, I am going to get either the Arrow or the Holeshot and get it ceramic coated in black sometime NEXT winter. Gonna rock the stock header this summer.

I did some searching and I found a post from Ivan on FZ1OA that states the Yoshi header does not fit other exhausts as you have to use the Yoshi midpipe.
It's either Micron (discontinued), Holeshot and now Arrow for owners of after-market slip-ons.

I had on my bandit1250 a arrow header. all i can tell that i was happy with it. performance increase was awesome and they look great also. I had few pics of it.It was the best mod. i did on the bandit.

2j0l0mh.jpg

33dct1f.jpg

29cq7io.jpg

And here you can see what it did with the power. 130 hp measered at the rear wheel. And 129NM (about 95 fp.ibs torque)Look at the dif. between the blue and red line's. And after that i can use any exhaust can i like.
2qm2e5j.jpg

I did some searching and I found a post from Ivan on FZ1OA that states the Yoshi header does not fit other exhausts as you have to use the Yoshi midpipe.
It's either Micron (discontinued), Holeshot and now Arrow for owners of after-market slip-ons.

It will work with a two bros slip on with 2 bros mid pipe and I believe it will work with a scorpion slip on as well. I may be mistaken about the scorpion though.

It will work with a two bros slip on with 2 bros mid pipe and I believe it will work with a scorpion slip on as well. I may be mistaken about the scorpion though.

No, you're right about the Scorpion slip-on fitting on the Yosh headers. Member on the other forum (and I think he's on here also) did it and it fit just fine.

I have an Akrapovic slip-on so it's going to be an Arrow for me.
I love the look of the welds and the polished stainless, once I get them I will be getting the bike dyno tuned, so stay tuned for some performance data.
I will update this thread as I go.

I had on my bandit1250 a arrow header. all i can tell that i was happy with it. performance increase was awesome and they look great also. I had few pics of it.It was the best mod. i did on the bandit.

2j0l0mh.jpg

33dct1f.jpg

29cq7io.jpg

And here you can see what it did with the power. 130 hp measered at the rear wheel. And 129NM (about 95 fp.ibs torque)Look at the dif. between the blue and red line's. And after that i can use any exhaust can i like.
2qm2e5j.jpg

Okay you are talking Bandit here. I didn'd buy a Bandit because thay had such aweful performance, large engine width, standard forks, low self esteme, etc.

Show me the stats on a FZI with an Arrow FULL exhaust!

Now you're talking baby.:beer:

I have an Akrapovic slip-on so it's going to be an Arrow for me.
I love the look of the welds and the polished stainless, once I get them I will be getting the bike dyno tuned, so stay tuned for some performance data.
I will update this thread as I go.

No doubt, I was thinking the same thing. The Arrow would be a nice add to my Akra. Hummm...

Okay you are talking Bandit here. I didn'd buy a Bandit because thay had such aweful performance, large engine width, standard forks, low self esteme, etc.

Show me the stats on a FZI with an Arrow FULL exhaust!

Now you're talking baby.:beer:

Man, little harsh on the response dude. That Google thing works wonders...

Green is the full system trace, looks the same as Akra and Yosh. Nice bump in the mid.

That said, 58 Cycle has full Akras for ~ $925ish. Tempting...

Looking forward to see your result with the arrow headers on the fz1. I'm thinking of buying also one .

@FastRnu2 : I just posted this so you can see the power gain with the headers. I know it's not a fz1 , but the result on the bandit was just awesome. So i think it's a good investment for the fz1 also.

I appreciated the post marc, just so I could see the nice welds up close :)
I have ordered the headers from Motovationusa.com so I should get them in a couple of weeks as they have to first get them in from Italy.

Here is a bigger picture of the dyno chart:

ArrowHeaders-1.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you have them quicker than me .They came from italy also,and i have waited 4 !!! months. :doh2: anyway,i'm looking forward to see the result. :)

Back