***Dustin's Official 2013 Trip Report Thread***

Re: Spring Forward! Early March Oregon Run

It was a good trip but I'm too far from the twisty roads. That first long day was not very enjoyable :)

My best bud got his VFR ready and insured so we did a little local riding in the nice weather. Still a bit chilly up north but a fun day. He hasn't ridden in 6 months with his bike out of action so it was great to get out together. :)

I was all set for some more local riding with my bud today but he was sick and lazy. Boo. Instead, I headed south to explore some of the Pacific Coast Highway I've never seen. I'm on a ferry to Port Townsend, WA right now and will stay the night in Ocean Shores

Coastal Washington is nothing special. I came, I saw, I was bored

Waiting for some take out Mexican food here in Ocean Shores, WA as I upload photos for you guys :)

Hey look at you, it's Great there, if your into the beach. Not really a twisty area othere than just South of Moclips. I still am going to do that loop with or with out Ya :fencers:

What way are you coming home ? Today is gona be nice. Was 32* and foggy this morning so I woosed out on the ride in.

Today is the day the Cascades Highway opens. I think I'll wait a few weeks before I ride it, though. There's still a lot of snow up there

Yes, the locals have been chirping about it.
015.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

July 5th 2012, Like no one on it but ME :D

Managed to get in another short ride with my bud around Vancouver area. We don't have a lot of great roads but we do have some nice views. Snapped a couple shots.

I have four day weekends and I've pleasure ridden every single one of my days off this week. I can't wait for the snow to clear and the weather to warm up.

Last edited:
Getting ready to flip the 700S to red for summer. You guys need to come down on them cool bikes so we can ride :cheers: Glad you had fun off work. After this Saturday our weather is suppose to Blue Sky for a few weekd :sinister:

Back