FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures)

Yesterday I was boosting 0,7bar (and almost fliped over at 120km/h). The turbo will do for 350 horspower but I have a goal on 250 brake horsepower. It will be adjusted in a dyno within a couple of weeks. Yes the engine has a lower compression. I also logg the data in the engine.

Its has 8 injectors and 2 injection system, one to controll the engine without boost and one when the hell starts. :D

Im a engineer so almost all parts are made from my CAD

Avgassystem3.jpg

IMAG0508.jpg

Here you can see a bit more of the plumbing (and me posing :p) the bike was not yet finished here.
Untitled.jpg

Cad or Inventor?

I have no idea how you are going to ride that thing when you let her loose. I have riden many Turbo Apex's (330hp) and Turbo Nytro's (220hp) snowmobiles and it takes every bit of weight I have leaning forward to keep the ski's down. Sleds are a different bread as when climbing you want the ski's in the air.
Good luck and be safe, a 200hp BMW is a rocket ship all I can say about your machine is that it would be compared to jumping out of a weather balloon on the edge of space.

Yes its a gen2. i just have bolt on extension on it from yana shika. I think my wheel base is around 64&3/4 inches. only catch is the
nub for the break on the arm has to be ground smooth for the tire to fit so it can not go back to stock. most of the parts are for a r1
0117122053.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhaahhaahaha thats fookin awesome so wanted to do that to mine for so long but need the cash and dont know of any good tuners in perth closest one 2-3 hours away. would be fun freakin out the rice burners
take it easy on that lil meanie!

I sold my GXSX1400 turbo, to a guy in perth a couple of years back. You may see it around :)

Yes its a gen2. i just have bolt on extension on it from yana shika. I think my wheel base is around 64&3/4 inches. only catch is the
nub for the break on the arm has to be ground smooth for the tire to fit so it can not go back to stock. most of the parts are for a r1

Nice to see a close up at your bike!

But i think it looks to weak for me. But im glad to see that there is a solution. I would rather have a new swingarm.

Alot of people dont trust the bolt on extensions. I have seen some 8 second passes with them on a zx14. My buddy has a swingarm on his busa from Evil Swingarms, I am not sure if they make one for the fz1 but with your skills i would bet you could just copy on theirs. probley wouldnt be to bad to jig the bike and tire then connect them. they just use square tubbing and under brace it with round tube. He bought one with out under brace first and it was good till about 215hp. it started to flex when the power was bumped up to 410 and ate a couple chains befor he figured out what was wrong. Sent it back to have it braced but only made a few runs since so not sure if its going to be enought. may have to brace the top. its hard to describe the pull a high hp bike is when it hooks and dont come up with the front. I think it went 179 mph in the quater mile so far.

Hello my american friends.

Just a small update about the bike.

Got some small things switched to new parts and the anual spring startup :) Sound so nice I think (better in real life)

IMAG3028.jpg

A startup
Winter startup of 300hp FZ1 Turbo - YouTube

This is what I do wintertime when the black beast cant hit the roads :) Try to test it you you have not done it before. It is extremly fun.
IMG_3172.jpg

The FZ sounds great! I can't wait to see some onboard video which I hope will come this spring. I love bike vids when you have trouble keeping the front wheel down on the floor!

Oh, and the snow racing looks like fun............cold, but fun!

The FZ sounds great! I can't wait to see some onboard video which I hope will come this spring. I love bike vids when you have trouble keeping the front wheel down on the floor!

Oh, and the snow racing looks like fun............cold, but fun!

Yes I have both a action camera so I promise there will be some movies :)

Here is a new exhuast I have built this week for a guy that will copy my bike with the same setup.
IMAG3015.jpg

Back