January 2011 M.B.O.M.- Winner!

Last week for entries

We are doing well with 10 entries so far! Great variety of Pictures. Anyone else wishing to show off their machine get her in. If you need assistance doing so PM one of the moderators, like myself.

Last Minute Entries?

The Voting will be enabled tomorrow evening, late.
Anyone thinking of putting in a picture, please do so today, tonight, or tomorrow during the day.

Lets have a great turnout for voting this month!!

My vote is in.

And because NJFZ1 is a friend of mine. I will allow anyone who wants to vote for his bike that is in the background of my entry then please feel free.:smoking:

I can't tell you how happy I am to see the contest grow each month. I remember a time when we had maybe 4 or 5 entries for a month. It does make it a bit more difficult to choose one over the other however but that's a good thing. I'd like to see more than 20 entries in a month soon. As soon as I get the rest of the bike painted and the gas tank redone, I'll have to enter myself again!

January 2011 - M.B.O.M - Keep the Votes Coming

Lots of COOL Shots, Even if you have never voted, this is a good time to start.

For the New members, Click the Big Blue link in this post. Scroll to the 3rd set of photos (ignore the "voting has not yet started" - YES IT HAS)

Under each picture it says vote click on the word vote under the picture you like the most. That is all there is to it!
There is lots of time, but why wait? Help make a winner out of one of our great contestants.

We have a early leader

Scotty has pulled out to an early lead, with Cro' right on his 6, and a couple of others in the hunt. Keep the contest rolling everyone, and Thank you to all that have voted thus far.

Back