January 2011 M.B.O.M.- Winner!

Why does mine say "0 votes" and will not allow voting?

Is it rigged? Do dirt bikes not count (pun intended)? Am I stupider than the picture suggests?

Thanks,

MrHix

Why does mine say "0 votes" and will not allow voting?

Is it rigged? Do dirt bikes not count (pun intended)? Am I stupider than the picture suggests?

Thanks,

MrHix

It won't allow you to vote for your own, that's all. No rigging, as long as you own the bike it is fine to enter what ever the bike is. I certainly have nothing against Off-road bikes.:icon_beer:

Ain't Over Till It's Over

I get one measly vote? My only solace is that scotty is in the lead with a photo of a bike actually riding and not posing :)

The contest has a long way to go yet. I am hoping that members that are sitting around at families places or at home for the holidays spend some quality time on the Forum and do some Voting while they are there. Be patient, there is a lot of last minute Voting in this contest.:) :poke:

my vote is in. Too late for my submission though. Have got a charity trip booked next sunday (at this moment snow is back incountry) so I'll keep that one for February (I've been :zzz: lately :) )

I get one measly vote? My only solace is that scotty is in the lead with a photo of a bike actually riding and not posing :)

HA! Do you know how much riding was done to get to that point in the woods and tired enough to give up in the middle of a race? :)

In the words of Arnold, "I'll Be Back!"

I will find an awesome place and get a new shot of the Retro.

The Race continues

With just over 2 weeks to go (VOTE) we have Scottyd and CRO_FZ1 in the lead, with Hail, and Earlzach, close behind! NJFZ1, Blavenia, and Damocles, are in a pack just behind them, with Dustin right on their heels. Still in the hunt are 6 more great Bikes (with one that requires a second look for sure). Keep the votes coming and help the contestants get to the finish Line!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Last edited:
January 2011 - M.B.O.M - Vote Here

The voting like usual has hit the wall. What we need is for new members and members that have never done this to give it a shot. I for one would love to see some new voters and some double digit vote counts under the photos.

If you want to vote but are not sure how PM one of the moderators and we will walk you through it. Help Make One members day by making them a new record holder for number of votes!
:bowdown:

I see where your comming from. However there are 12 entries and 21 votes.
So if you think about it there are 9 voters who didnt have entries.
At least I would hope that all members with enteries have voted.

ITs not terrible. Maybe the booth is open too long for the small amount of voters who participate?

I think we should get 2 more voters to vote for me then close the voting for this month. lol:kuku:

January 2011 - M.B.O.M - Vote Here

The voting like usual has hit the wall. What we need is for new members and members that have never done this to give it a shot. I for one would love to see some new voters and some double digit vote counts under the photos.

If you want to vote but are not sure how PM one of the moderators and we will walk you through it. Help Make One members day by making them a new record holder for number of votes!
:bowdown:

Another bump for Voting. Please take the time in the next week to check out the Bike of The month Gallery, especially if you are new to the site or have never paid much attention to this monthly contest. Take the time to vote, and seriously consider entering when next month's contest begins. It is the cheapest way to get Forum Gear, as I award a prize of Forum Gear each month for the winning entry.

Thanks, and have a safe and Happy Holiday season!

Back