Minor off.... again... Sheesh!!

Eric, I checked and indeed there was one spool laying around. It's in the mail on its way to you buddy ;)

attachment.php

Awesome!! TY Tony!

Thank you Tony and Craig! Both the fender and swing arm spool arrived today. AWESOME!! I'll try and get these on tonight when we get back from visiting Sophia and her parents. :tup: You guys ROCK!!!

Thank you Tony and Craig! Both the fender and swing arm spool arrived today. AWESOME!! I'll try and get these on tonight when we get back from visiting Sophia and her parents. :tup: You guys ROCK!!!

Glad I was able to help :) And to think that I almost threw that spool away since I only had one laying around instead of a complete pair.

Sweet! I just took 20 minutes and swapped out the front fender, slider, spool and kickstand. She is nearly 100% again. :Rockon: almost not noticable at all there was an accident.

I have to do my chain maintenance then wash and wax her, then lube the chain.

Side note: Something I hadn't really noticed but that GPR Steering stabilizer is making a noise turning side to side. It appears I'll have to do maintenance on THAT now too! They say you should every year... replace the oil and seal inside the unit. I'll take care of this when I tear down the front to inspect it all closer. I was going to this weekend but we had too much fun with the twins birthday party Saturday then waiting on the birth of our Granddaughter on Sunday.

Thanks again guys!! Oh, new jacket arrives tomorrow. :yes:

Back