***Official 2010 Deals Gap Thread*** (Updated OP)

I say call them and at least pass it by them. You really wouldn't have to broker the deal. Just let them know the week we are going, how much it will cost, that the money is non-refundable, if they wouldn't mind sleeping on roll-outs, and that we'll probably chip in something extra for food and a tip. Thats pretty much it. They can always join up here, if only to keep track of this one thread. It doesn't matter to me if they ride an FZ or not, as long as they love to ride!:)

his Dad sports a 750 Shadow.

Hey! My old Bike! Let em come!

I'm partial to Shadows! Here's the one I sold to get yours.
dcp_3736.jpg

hey guys I want to come so bad i cant stand it I just wont know if i have to work till late august. Worst case I will just get a room somewhere near by if i find out i dont have to work. Or toss in a few bucks and a sleeping bag in the floor LOL.

hey guys I want to come so bad i cant stand it I just wont know if i have to work till late august. Worst case I will just get a room somewhere near by if i find out i dont have to work. Or toss in a few bucks and a sleeping bag in the floor LOL.

Adam, we'll likely still have room at that time. There are pull-outs in the garage too. I'm sure we can fit you in! Did you look at the link to the place? :tup:

Long haul

If I could/can get enough time off I would LOVE to come. Hey It's only 2163 Miles to get there. 4 days hard riding across mostly uninteresting roads but do-able. Iv'e got time to think about it. I used to be a chef so you might appreciate my skills. We'll see.

Tent If I had to

Thats quite a haul but if your willing to make it, then we're willing to have you. There is still roll-out beds still available.

I've checked out the link. Lots of grass and I'd tent if I had to. If I could make the time I guess I'd get the Ironbutt award for certain. Might need a tire by the time I got there.:tup:

That would be great if you could make it! I'm not sure you'd have the energy to cook once there! ;)

The best riding for the group is going to be the middle of the week (least amount of traffic).

Keep us posted!

I've received payment from Billy, Tony, David and his Dad Harry. Michele and I are paid up. Norm and my friend Joe are left. Norm and I will be meeting up at some point soon and I'm not worried about him. For my friend Joe, I've yet to hear from him after his surgery thus I am praying all is well and he's simply recovering. I plan on calling him this weekend.

Thanks all! We're gearing up for one fantastic week of fun!

Thank you for the conformation of payment. The IM isnt working here and I was hoping you received the envelope.

As for Joe I too hope things are going well.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas.

Man I can not wait for this trip. I saw the place and it looks great. I showed the link to Pop and he is as ready as a child. For me right now waiting on September is as hard as waiting on tomorrow.LOL

Thank you for the conformation of payment. The IM isnt working here and I was hoping you received the envelope.

As for Joe I too hope things are going well.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas.

Man I can not wait for this trip. I saw the place and it looks great. I showed the link to Pop and he is as ready as a child. For me right now waiting on September is as hard as waiting on tomorrow.LOL

My sentiments exactly! Merry Christmas to you and your entire family Dave!

Well, I FINALLY spoke with my friend Joe! He's had a rough recovery and is managing pain but doing better. He's definitely in for this. He'll likely be coming the first weekend (Friday through Monday and then coming back the following weekend to close up the place since most of us may not be there the 26th. Whew! I was worried about him. He's not had the best of luck with health over the last 5 years.

We're a bit closer... another day gone! I'm hoping that Aaron, since he is closer to this event, will make the trip for at least part of the meet. He's been out of touch but with excellent reason! ;) (Happy Honeymoon va_rider!!)

As we get closer, we can all better determine what days people will be there and what days we are not. I'm looking for the best day when most, if not all, of the riders will be there at the same time. That will be our biggest ride as well as best celebration night.

Bring your good stories, your favorite card games and your best sense of humor!

I'm bringing Pop. Enough said about stories.

But there usually good. Just the long version.lol

Card games? Any one up for some "go fish"?

Does anyone play Guitar? I could sure use a lesson.lol

I love Harry's stories, even the unabridged versions. He's quite the character and I'm sure he'll have everyone laughing! I've been there already.

Back