PapaGeno21's Build Thread...

Looks F'in awesome Geno and yes the pads a going to be a improvement. I set mine 2.5mm below the triple if you have a micrometer you might like it a little better but I am also up 5mm in the rear.

+1. If you can afford it invest in a steering dampner aswell as some EBC extreme pads.

Brake pads came in! Just waiting on the front rotors now and my Penske!

DSCF6903.jpg

what happens when you have made all the possible mods that you want geno? are you going to be content, or are you going to sell the bike, get a new one and start all over again? j/k :laugh2: seems like you are always doing something to your bike! looks great man!

Just make sure you cover and protect the swingarm as much as possible. The paint is really soft

Not sure what you are getting at exactly man? What am I doing that I have to protect the swing arm?

what happens when you have made all the possible mods that you want geno? are you going to be content, or are you going to sell the bike, get a new one and start all over again? j/k :laugh2: seems like you are always doing something to your bike! looks great man!

Ha, bike will not be sold. Like I have said, I am out of cash for a while now. I have the rest of the suspension/brakes coming in and that will finish her off for a long time. Then I will do the PC3, airbox, flies, air filter, header and honestly that will be it. There will be nothing else I want for it, and I will just have the bike of my dreams and ride the ever loving piss out of it.

When I find things I like, I keep them. Been driving the same truck basically for the last 5 years except 3.5 years ago I upgraded from a 95 to a 97 Cherokee.

Took me 5 bikes to find the one I like, but shes a keeper :)

Not sure what you are getting at exactly man? What am I doing that I have to protect the swing arm?

Ha, bike will not be sold. Like I have said, I am out of cash for a while now. I have the rest of the suspension/brakes coming in and that will finish her off for a long time. Then I will do the PC3, airbox, flies, air filter, header and honestly that will be it. There will be nothing else I want for it, and I will just have the bike of my dreams and ride the ever loving piss out of it.

When I find things I like, I keep them. Been driving the same truck basically for the last 5 years except 3.5 years ago I upgraded from a 95 to a 97 Cherokee.

Took me 5 bikes to find the one I like, but shes a keeper :)

When you install the shock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed the rear brake rotor this morning.

Stock weighs 2lbs 7oz, this weighs 1lbs 14oz. Not that big of a difference, but matches the ones coming for the front.

I think the fronts will be here tomorrow along with my brake lever. In which case I can install those with the new pads after work.

DSCF6906.jpg

DSCF6905.jpg

Boom shaka laka! Installed my rotors and pads. Have not driven it, as there were SEVERE thunderstorms when I was doing the install. However, I will have a ride report tomorrow after they are bedded in and I can really try them out.

LOVE the look. Forgot to weigh them though, don't really care lol.

DSCF6912.jpg

DSCF6915.jpg

DSCF6918.jpg

DSCF6919.jpg

Edit: Here is a shot of the rear rotor I took with my cell yesterday.

IMAG0118.jpg

Last edited:
very nice rotors.. but the worry is on the durability of the rotor..

wonder if it will hold up to the amount of stress/pressure of stopping a fast bike repeatedly.

do keep us updated! :)

Back