Pyro's Twisted Texas Tour '11

MOVED all information up to the main post and deleted all the redundant posts.

Also REPAIRED legend on the map so the directions make more sense!

Last edited:
This trip like the previous Fazer gathering in the Hill Country was fun. I will try to be there.

Fred

Awesome! We will leave early Saturday morning and take the northern route to Leakey which will go through Kerrville. Do you want to stay at the cheap hotel that night and ride back with us on Sunday?

:OK - I'm getting excited as the time is closing in.

Just ordered a Wolfman Dry Duffle ($53) - Really happy about the price. :cloud9:

motostrano_2148_49636944.gif

The newer model is much better looking but also twice as much!!!! LOL I could have gone with black but I figured that if I'm going to be lugging this thing around - I'm going to be on a long trip and that it is more important to be seen than look cool. Damn I'm getting old!!!!! :shaking head:

I also picked up a set of Racer High End Gloves for the track days but I figured I might as well break them out for this drive!!!!! :woot::woot:

motostrano_2147_36749099.jpg

LOL
Also need to order a new back tire since mine picked up a nail and died!!! :(

Last edited:
Rooms for Saturday night have been reserved (there may or may not be the need to share rooms depending on how many actually will be on the ride and need rooms.)

Until I have a final count, I cannot guarantee enough room at my lakehouse for Friday and Sunday nights, but there are other possible options as well. (if you like 'camp-style' there is plenty of room for sleeping bags, but if you want a real bed please check out hotels/motels in/around the south Canyon Lake area.
:sport12:

Rooms for Saturday night have been reserved (there may or may not be the need to share rooms depending on how many actually will be on the ride and need rooms.)

Until I have a final count, I cannot guarantee enough room at my lakehouse for Friday and Sunday nights, but there are other possible options as well. (if you like 'camp-style' there is plenty of room for sleeping bags, but if you want a real bed please check out hotels/motels in/around the south Canyon Lake area.
:sport12:

I will bring a sleeping bag if that is cool. I will just play it by ear when we get to Sat night and we know how many people are coming.

Pyro and I both do. I am sure we will have a few others as well.

Nice.
I'm afraid that I don't have a good one. I will probably bring my little $15 keychain cam. LOL

OK Guys!! 5 days!!! I'm sitting here at work wishing the time would start moving faster!!

Do we have a total on who all is going?

would u guys mind if some of my krew members tagged along? all are respectable guys. someone asked but I wanted to ask u guys first.

We are planning to meet at Daisy Dukes at 7pm Friday night if you all would like to join us. Depart from Canyon Lake at 7 a.m. to meet for breakfast (probably IHOP in Boerne??) Watch here for updates/changes!

Back