What did you do to your FZ today?

I'm eyeing off the same levers. After spending the $1K on new leathers I have to get the ok off the wife if I want more 'stuff'!
Now that just makes it harder as I want your turn signals too now :doh2:

Good luck with the missus, lol
I got the levers off Ebay from this Ebayer: Click me
They look really good and the span adjustment works well. They have the added benefit of bringing the clutch engagement closer to the handlebars.
On the downside, there is a bit of up & down play in the pivot between the blue lever and the black mounting block. Also, I had to press out a brass bush from the clutch lever and install the stock one from the factory lever. No biggie but it would have been a hassle if I didn't have access to a workshop press.
They're not as good as Pazzo's but they are worth the low price I paid for them.

Good luck with the missus, lol
I got the levers off Ebay from this Ebayer: Click me
They look really good and the span adjustment works well. They have the added benefit of bringing the clutch engagement closer to the handlebars.
On the downside, there is a bit of up & down play in the pivot between the blue lever and the black mounting block. Also, I had to press out a brass bush from the clutch lever and install the stock one from the factory lever. No biggie but it would have been a hassle if I didn't have access to a workshop press.
They're not as good as Pazzo's but they are worth the low price I paid for them.

Ah ok, I'm looking at the Fire Dragon Bros ones. Billy (FZ1NY) and a few boys have bought them.
I don't have a hyd press either... hmmm... I do however want to bring the cluch lever closer, and the brake actually.

I wish I could do something with it. Raining here all week and stuck taking the Mustang to work. :)

Rain, sleet, snow or Hail I will get the 16T sprocket installed tomorrow. Just got word it arrived at the shop.

I was the one that started the FDB "fire" when I put them on my Gen1. After following a thread on the other forum, the FDBs look to be the ones with the best fit. Som of the others seem to need something extra to make 'em fit right. The FDBs fit as good as or better than stock, right outta the bag! The directions said not to use the silver sleeve thing when you installed them but I did anyway and had zero issues.

I'd order them again in a heartbeat if I needed to.

Removed oil and filter(first time), replaced filter, replaced stator cover, went to replace clutch cover and noticed 2 small bearings that I didn't order. So now it's down time until they arrive. The good news is that I found someone that wants to swap my flatbar and risers for his stock setup. Bar has been removed and will be shipped out this morning :woot:

I've fitted my Yamaha screen that's just arrived. It looks so much better with the flyscreen fitted :)

Hopefully I'll get a chance to give it a good clean next week and take some photo's so I can enter it for the MBOM next month :D

SWEET 300 mile ride today! The Engine Ice WORKS, kept the engine cooler then it was before, anywhere from 15 to 20 degrees. Plus I like it because it's environmentally friendly. (Almost lost one of my dogs to antifreeze poisoning), and the 16T..SPECTACULAR! I'm on board, these should come geared this way STOCK. Now if my throttle body tool would hurry up so I can get rid of the mild vibration it will be ROCKIN!

SWEET 300 mile ride today! The Engine Ice WORKS, kept the engine cooler then it was before, anywhere from 15 to 20 degrees. Plus I like it because it's environmentally friendly. (Almost lost one of my dogs to antifreeze poisoning), and the 16T..SPECTACULAR! I'm on board, these should come geared this way STOCK. Now if my throttle body tool would hurry up so I can get rid of the mild vibration it will be ROCKIN!

What route did you ride? Today was a great day, wasn't it?

We rode to Turner Falls Oklahoma! It was awesome! My only complaint is that I really do need a different seat, and the extra vibration because I need to sinc the throttle bodies, but it was a very fun very beautiful ride!

Today (and yesterday) I de-modded her a bit. I removed the CD blinker pod set and hacked rear fender. I installed the stock signals and stock rear fender (Thank you 08Fizzer!) so that I can attempt a repair of the two damaged CD pods. After buttoning up today, I washed the bike, took some photos and then went out for a 60 mile ride... first ride in almost two weeks!!!

Ran some wires to the aux lights but ran outta brain power because I couldn't decide how I wanted to wire them to the system. I did get them to run off of the bike's battery for the first time though. Going to the shack today to get a relay. I think I'm going to just put them to the battery with the relay and a switch. Either that or give up and let Cruzman do it for me!

DSCF3808.jpg

Just the aux lights on the back of the Kia:
DSCF3818.jpg

I also cleaned my leather jacket and boots. Gonna do the pipes this week.

I got the gen2 handlebar in the mail today along with some lenses for the chinese mini dvs.

Back