What did you do to your FZ today?

Clyde, $200 usd clear in my pocket and they are yours....you pay shipping from Champlain NY 12919
Includes bare front rim, no exterior spacers. Bare rear rim, OEM disk, sprocket hub and cush drive.
I still need to clean em up, but as I remember, my rims were 9/10 cosmetically speaking and straight, never crashed.

Today I fit a new Rizoma CT027 brake reservoir, Rizoma CT451B Reservoir bracket and Rizoma Tomok copy mirrors from EBay.

As usual the Rizoma gear is top notch; I also have Rizoma conical bars, Sportline Grips and Rizoma conical bar ends and I'm happy with all of them.

The big surprise are the Tomok copy mirrors. They are exceptional value for money; made out of machined aluminium and the clarity of the blue glass is amazing.

There is no vibration what-so-ever and I can see clearly behind me. The best part, they only cost me $32 odd dollars on Ebay.

You will need to use loctite on all the joints and I had to cut the supplied bolts down by 10mm.

Genuine Rizoma Tomok mirrors with mirror adaptors cost over $500 AUD and if Rizoma is 10/10 these would be a solid 7/10. Very impressive for the money.

They may possibly fade a little in the sun but I can always buy another set for next to nothing.

See this link:

FOR Aprilia BMW Ducati Suzuki Kawasaki Universal Motorcycle Rear View Mirrors | eBay

Here are some pics:

Thanks Lonney, the Rizoma branding on the mirrors was put on there by those cheeky Chinese.
Dicko has even more Rizoma than me, his bike has it all.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hey..... I haven't put the Rizoma rear brake reservoir on..... And I don't think I will. But the Rizoma gear is top quality. I have nothing bad to say about it.

shifted my rearsets down and back one hole, rode it to work and the small shift feels like I have a heck of a lot more room for my legs. I think I'll leave them there for a while and see what I think after a long ride.

Cleaned up the garage and took the FZ on a vertical ride, using my latest toy...ahem, tool.
IMG_20150303_210411.jpg

Yes, she is dirty, but now that the winter blues are fading, she'll look like a new super-charged penny, shortly.

A wintery hell is just on the other side of that door:tdown:

Last edited:
It's a sad sight to put clean wheels on a dirty bike, but it was the only way to roll it up there.

Did the powder-coater give you an ETA on your rims?

I've been a lurking fool :) I put rearsets on the bike this week so no more boot scraping for me! theWolfTamer Chronicles: FZ1 Mod: Rearsets
20150304_155821.jpg

Cleaned up the garage and took the FZ on a vertical ride, using my latest toy...ahem, tool.
View attachment 22034

Yes, she is dirty, but now that the winter blues are fading, she'll look like a new super-charged penny, shortly.

A wintery hell is just on the other side of that door:tdown:

I was doing my rounds of Saturday morning online bargain hunting and found that the price of my new lift table had gone down by $70, the day after I bought it.

So I called Princess Auto and they said that they'd give me a credit for the difference. :Rockon:

I installed proton flush mounts and decided to re-purpose the old turn signal wiring and lights into pod lights. Turned out okay, but I'll probably swap the incandescent bulbs in the pods for LEDs in the near future.

uploadfromtaptalk1425772869185.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

Back