What did you do to your FZ today?

If thats the H.F. Trailer, take some pics of the build. I love that trailer and will have one come hell or high water!

It is... I can definitely make some notes for advance-planning that will be very handy to know - right now, I'm bandaging up a knuckle... but I'll try to take some pics of critical parts. You might want to get it now - it's on sale, but you can also use a 20% off coupon. Regularly $339, on sale at $299, and with coupon $239!

Here Goes Nothing

First mods, but I'm doing them in big batches.

Had a crash (rider error) : oops: and replacing/modding a bunch of parts.

Bike is an 09 Granite Gray.

They painted the Upper Fairing and I bought and had painted the lower belly pan chin fairing.

Added OES Frame and Swingarm Sliders, Blade Style Levers, Black Rizoma Bars fitted for OEM bar ends (shouts out to PJ's Parts) and replaced the shifter.

The bike should be out the shop Thursdays. Before and after Pics to come soon.

8wgmf6.jpg

2eknh9g.jpg

First mods, but I'm doing them in big batches.

Had a crash (rider error) : oops: and replacing/modding a bunch of parts.

Bike is an 09 Granite Gray.

They painted the Upper Fairing and I bought and had painted the lower belly pan chin fairing.

Added OES Frame and Swingarm Sliders, Blade Style Levers, Black Rizoma Bars fitted for OEM bar ends (shouts out to PJ's Parts) and replaced the shifter.

The bike should be out the shop Thursdays. Before and after Pics to come soon.

8wgmf6.jpg

2eknh9g.jpg

Yo fellow nashvillian. Where do ya ride and crash?? :D

I got my LED tail light with built in turn signals and got it installed. I got it from Xtreme Discount Cycle. The reason I got this unit, which is a bit more expensive than some of the others is that it has about 130 LED's in it and when in the turn signal mode, the entire half of the light (right or left) turns into an amber turn signal. They also included a couple 7.5 OHM resistors if you want to moderate the flash rate but because I'm keeping the stock signals for now I didn't use them. Taking the body work off and putting it back on takes far more time than actually installing the light. Mine is smoke by the way.

2006-2009 Yamaha FZ1 LED Integrated Tail Light With Turn Signals  :: Yamaha :: Integrated Tail-lights :: Tail-Lights :: Xtreme Discount Cycle

I ordered my snazzy new Supersprox 43T rear sprocket today. Staying stock up front and going on with a DID 530VM X-ring gold chain. I'll post pics whenst I get it done.

I had an actual ride today, the first of the season. While it was still a little chilly, I made it a point to ride more than 20 miles today in an effort to scrub in the new Bridgestones. I ran a 60 mile loop, and that combined with the 30 miles accumulated over the past week and a half, has me up to almost 100 miles on the new tires. I'm really loving the handling of the 023's so far. The steering is super neutral and the bike turns effortlessly. The new Hel brake lines make "one finger" stopping a breeze, even when getting on them hard. I'm hoping to get up to the mountain this Sunday to at least get the sides scrubbed in as well. I can't wait to run the Seven Lakes Drive again!

Well I brought the 05 R1 forks home today. I got the complete front end from clipons,levers, brakes, master cylinder, horns and axel. Fork oil change tomorrow install on Saturday. After I check one more time I will probable be posting a set of Evotech fork sliders for the FZ1 fork for sale Installed them before I got the deal(375.00) on the R1 setup.

Hit 130 on way to work like it was nothing, and contemplate how to circulate hot antifreeze through my bars. I will figure it out in the warm weather, get it ready for next winter. :evil

I removed the ais, installed graves block off plates, changed my plugs, eliminated the exup servo motor. learned its much easier if u Drain an disconnect the radiator. then I rode to the Spurs/Celtics game, to watch the spurts drop a 5th game. this was yesterday.

Delivered sold one, and made sweet love to the other one. Got home from delivery in time to make a run to the Oregon Coast, and up a local riding spot called Mary's Peak.:sport12::shine:

Back